Madonna accused of plagiarismFebruary 14th, 2012 - 2:30 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 14 (IANS) A Brazilian musician claims that pop diva Madonna’s song “Give me all your luvin” is a copy of his track.
Musician Joao Brasil claims the chorus of the Material Girl’s new song, which she performs with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., is a rip-off of his own tune “L.O.V.E. Banana”, reports express.co.uk.
“I still don’t understand what happened. I’m a huge fan of hers. If it’s plagiarism, then even better,” Brasil told Brazil’s Folha da Sao Paulo newspaper.
Brasil’s record company bosses and legal team are now considering whether to take court action over the allegation. However, Brasil is adamant Madonna is his heroine and he doesn’t want to sue her.
“She is always at the cutting edge of music, so it’s a good sign about what I do… It’s in their hands, they’re looking at how to proceed and what they can do. But personally I don’t want to do anything. The last thing I need in my life is a fight with Madonna,” he added.
- Madonna's fan arrested for leaking her new song - Dec 22, 2011
- Madonna's gig stuns audience at Super Bowl - Feb 06, 2012
- Kidnapped Chile star to stay in Brazil for a month - Jun 16, 2012
- Madonna and Nicki Minaj share a kiss - Dec 08, 2011
- Lil Kim & Nicki Minaj's feud continues - Feb 17, 2012
- Madonna & Nicki Minaj's kiss creates waves - Dec 09, 2011
- Why did Minaj quit Twitter? - Apr 21, 2012
- Sao Paulo is on a comeback trail, says Fabiano - Apr 26, 2012
- Corinthians coach ecstatic reaching Libertadores final - Jun 26, 2012
- Eve scolds Nicki Minaj - Apr 10, 2012
- Nicki Minaj hated part-time jobs - Aug 08, 2011
- Minaj doesn't want to be poor again - Apr 22, 2012
- Minaj's fragrance bottle has a pink wig - Sep 08, 2012
- Minaj wants kids protected from her lyrics - Apr 29, 2012
- Nicki Minaj tones down sexual contents in album - Feb 13, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,