Madhuri signs Bhardwaj’s ‘Dedh Ishqiya’April 10th, 2012 - 1:46 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, April 10 (IANS) Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit has confirmed that she will play the lead in Vishal Bhardwaj’s “Dedh Ishqiya”.
Directed by Abhishek Choubey, “Dedh Ishqiya” is a sequel to 2010 film “Ishqiya”, which starred Vidya Balan, Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi.
“Hey guys, back in action. On set for Star’s ‘Life OK’. Am doing ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ and ‘Jhalak…’ is right around the corner. More to come! Thanks for all ur patience and support!,” she posted on her Twitter page. The sequel retains Naseer and Arshad in prominent roles.
In 2007, Madhuri, who is married to US-based Sriram Nene, was seen in the film “Aaja Nach Le”, after which she shifted back to the country. The actress returned in 2011 to be a judge on dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhla Jaa”. And later decided to shift permanently to India with family.
This will be Madhuri’s first film after shifting back to India.
- Madhuri Dixit signs Anubhav Sinha's next movie - Apr 27, 2012
- Kangna to match steps with Madhuri in 'Dedh Ishqiya' - Jun 21, 2012
- Naseer looking forward to 'Dedh Ishqiya' with Madhuri - May 26, 2012
- Bollywood has no dancing style of its own: Madhuri Dixit (Interview)(With images) - Jun 22, 2012
- 'Gulab Gang' shooting to start in October - Sep 02, 2012
- Avoid link-ups, says Bipasha (Movie Snippets) - May 03, 2012
- Can't wait to work with Madhuri again: Naseeruddin - Jun 18, 2012
- We're relocating to India: Madhuri Dixit - Sep 18, 2011
- Madhuri's fans name a star after her - Jun 17, 2012
- Bollywood beckons its married heroines - May 02, 2012
- Bollywood soon, but not yet: Madhuri - Jan 10, 2012
- 'Dedh Ishqiya' shoot to begin September (Movie Snippets) - May 09, 2012
- Madhuri Dixit looking for challenges - May 06, 2012
- 'Dedh Ishqiya' shoot postponed, to start in January 2013 - Aug 31, 2012
- Back in Mumbai mid-October: Madhuri - Sep 21, 2011