Madhavan takes ‘13 B’ director on holiday to create sequelApril 13th, 2009 - 1:18 pm ICT by IANS
By Subhash K. Jha
Mumbai, April 13 (IANS) Actor R. Madhavan has thought of a unique method to get ideas for making a sequel to his spooky thriller “13 B” - he has decided to take director Vikram Kumar on all all-expenses paid holiday.
“I’m taking Vikram to the Middle East. Just me and him. Two boys doing all the rugged outdoor stuff like bungee jumping and mountain climbing. Sooner or later an idea for a sequel is bound to come up in that adventurous environment. Even if it doesn’t we’ll come back after loads of fun. So it’s a win-win situation,” Madhavan told IANS.
There are talks of two sequels with the titles “13 C” and “13 D”. But Madhavan is treading cautiously.
“We did ‘13 B’ and that was a great experience. A sequel would depend entirely on whether we have a suitable script or not. We aren’t jumping on the sequel bandwagon just because it’s the done thing right now. Doesn’t take long for the done thing to become the dumb thing,” said the actor.
- Can't wait for 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan': KJo (Movie Snippets) - Sep 12, 2012
- Will 13B Sequel Be Equally Scary? - Jan 26, 2011
- Efron wants to be daredevil - Apr 19, 2012
- Designer wear becomes affordable - Sep 04, 2012
- Sohail not in 'Dabangg' sequel: Arbaaz - Jul 15, 2011
- I worship movies, so I do one film a year: Madhavan - Feb 20, 2012
- I submit to capable directors, otherwise I fight: Nana Patekar (Interview) - May 13, 2011
- 'Trainspotting' sequel will happen: Danny Boyle - Dec 07, 2010
- Mix of horror, thrill in 'Raaz 3' (IANS preview) - Sep 05, 2012
- With 'Haunted', audiences queue up to get terrorised again - May 17, 2011
- Karisma's first day shoot nearly called off - Sep 17, 2011
- Bipasha clears equation with Madhavan - Mar 06, 2012
- Emraan had a learning experience with Ajay (Film Snippets) - Aug 01, 2010
- I can't use cheating tactics: Aishwarya Rai (Interview) - Jun 14, 2010
- Nawazuddin gets late recognition, says it's never too late - Jun 03, 2012