Madges new album to be called Hard CandyFebruary 27th, 2008 - 5:23 pm ICT by admin
Washington , Feb 27 (ANI): Madonnas highly awaited new album will be called Hard Candy, the singers her publicist has confirmed.
The CD, which is the follow up to 2005’s Confessions On A Dance Floor, will be released on 29 April (08).
The album also features a song called Candy Store produced by Pharell
Liz Rosenberg, Madonna’s representative, said that the pop diva opted for the sugary theme because she loves sugary treats.
“It’s about the juxtaposition of tough and sweetness, or as Madonna so eloquently expressed, ‘I’m gonna kick your ass, but it’s going to make you feel good Contactmusic quoted Rosenberg , as saying.
Before Hard Candy’s release, Madge will bring out single 4 Minutes To Save The World, which features Justin Timberlake, at the end of March (08). (ANI)
- Madonna to open 'Hard Candy Fitness Center' in Mexico City soon - Oct 27, 2010
- Madonna upset over grandmother's death - Mar 13, 2011
- Justin Timberlake denies that he is working on a new album - Aug 08, 2012
- Music concert in London to raise money for Japan victims - Mar 27, 2011
- 'The Insider' reporter under intimidation from Liz Rosenberg - Sep 25, 2010
- Madge's publicist intimidates 'The Insider' reporter - Sep 25, 2010
- Madonna, Penn not rekindling romance - Jan 11, 2010
- Madonna Launches Her Own Fitness Centers - Oct 26, 2010
- Jamie Foxx – Launches New Album And Performs For Live On Letterman - Dec 21, 2010
- Beth Ditto eager to write songs for Madonna - Jan 29, 2012
- Madonna to foray into rock with new album - Jan 08, 2010
- Madonna's ex-manager dead - Apr 04, 2010
- Bieber, West collaborate on new album - May 01, 2012
- Madonna's Former Manager Caresse Henry Dies - Apr 03, 2010
- Madonna to open gym chain around the world - Oct 27, 2010
Tags: 29 april, candy store, confessions on a dance floor, hard candy, justin timberlake, juxtaposition, liz rosenberg, madge, madonna, madonnas, new album, pharell williams, pop diva, publicist, singers, sweetness