Madges daughter pursuing acting careerJanuary 5th, 2009 - 3:42 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 5 (ANI): Madonnas daughter 12-year-old Lourdes has reportedly enrolled at a drama school, for she wants to pursue a career in acting.
Lourdes is studying the technique at the drama school, which produced child prodigy, Macaulay Culkin, Scarlett Johansson and Sarah Jessica Parker.
“Lourdes is desperate to become an actress and has joined Manhattan’’s Professional Children’’s School, the Daily Star quoted a source, as telling Britain’’s Mail.
She is determined to prove herself and plans to throw herself into studying the technique,” the source added. (ANI)
- Madonna's daughter eyeing acting career - Jan 04, 2009
- Sarah Jessica Parker Moving? - Jun 20, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson And Ryan Reynolds Join Up At Eateries To Formalize Their Divorce Details Over Teary Dinners - Feb 03, 2011
- Madonna's daughter to enrol at LaGuardia High School? - Apr 14, 2010
- It's splitsvile for Mila Kunis, Macaulay Culkin - Jan 03, 2011
- Parker's prized Chanel jacket - Apr 07, 2012
- Sarah Jessica Parker looking for new house? - Jun 19, 2010
- We're pretty much hands-on parents: Sarah Jessica Parker - Jul 13, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson To Play A Sexual Predator In Her Next Film - Nov 06, 2010
- Madonna still angry with daughter over smoking - Apr 09, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson dating Sean Penn - Feb 11, 2011
- Georgia May Jagger to lead Material Girl campaign - May 24, 2012
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Eva Longoria Parker To Play The Wasp In "The Avengers"? - Jul 28, 2010
- Scarlett dating advertising executive? - Feb 02, 2012
Tags: acting career, actress, child prodigy, daily star, drama school, london jan, lourdes, macaulay culkin, madonnas daughter, mail, manhattan, professional children, sarah jessica parker, scarlett johansson