Madges daughter Lourdes breaks the ice between mum and Guy RitchieJanuary 16th, 2009 - 3:46 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Jan 16 (ANI): Pop star Madonnas daughter Lourdes worked a miracle, as she has made her mum and step-dad Guy Ritchie break the ice and become friendly post their bitter divorce.
Taking Lourdes advice, Madonna and Ritchie are trying to be as friendly as possible.
Madonna and Guy arent reconciling, the New York Daily News quoted a source, as saying.
Theyre working very hard to have an amicable divorce, because [Madonnas daughter] Lourdes came to them begging, Please dont be mean to each other. Then she told them she wanted everything to be as friendly as possible, the source added.
More than anything Madonnas 14-year-old daughters advice has added a soothing tough to the vibes Madonna and Guy share.
Madge and Guy are getting along better than they have in over a year, their separation has had a positive effect on their relationship as parents, the source said. (ANI)
- Madonna still angry with daughter over smoking - Apr 09, 2012
- Madonna once bribed daughter with cash to stay away from cigarettes - Jul 25, 2009
- Madonna 'loves Britain', despite Guy Ritchie split - Jul 27, 2010
- Madge begs gal pal Gwyneth Paltrow to move to Big Apple - Nov 06, 2008
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Madonna's love square with Jesus, A-Rod, Carlos Leon - Feb 11, 2010
- I'm forever grateful to Madonna, says ex - Feb 23, 2011
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Madonna, Jesus Luz head for a split - Feb 03, 2010
- Guy Ritchie 'circumcised to comply with ex-wife Madge's Kabbalah beliefs' - May 05, 2011
- Ritchie, Madonnas reconciliation will be the worst thing, says his dad - Jan 30, 2009
- Madge made secret dossier on Ritchies boozing and sexist behaviour - Nov 23, 2008
- Guy Ritchie's new girl plays 'mum' to Madonna's sons on night out - Aug 22, 2010
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Madges daughter begs splitting parents not to be mean to each other - Oct 26, 2008