Madge to share pain of failed adoption over Kabbalah PassoverApril 8th, 2009 - 5:46 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 8 (ANI): After the rejection of her application to adopt Mercy, a three-year-old Malawian orphan girl, pop queen Madonna is planning to “share her pain” over Passover this week with fellow Kabbalah devotees.
The ‘Material Girl’ was forced to return to Britain without Mercy after a Malawian judge’s ruling.
“She will be speaking about her pain at the meetings she attends where everyone’s expected to share each other’s emotions,’ the Daily Express quoted a pal as saying.
The friend added: “It’s a cathartic process and Madonna finds it very healing.”
Although the 50-year-old star returned empty-handed from Malawi, she is keener than ever to keep her beloved Kabbalah alive for her children-daughter Lourdes, 12, her and ex-husband Guy Ritchie’s son Rocco, eight, and David Banda, the three-year-old she and Ritchie adopted from Malawi two years ago.
She is also planning to stay in London with her daughter Lourdes to celebrate Passover with her closest Kabbalah colleagues and friends. (ANI)
- Madonna has stopped eating, exercising after adoption-rejection - Apr 17, 2009
- Madonna takes adopted daughter Mercy to Kabbalah meeting - Jul 06, 2009
- Madonna arrives in Malawi to lay foundation for girls school - Oct 26, 2009
- Madge 'flies Mercy straight to Kabbalah meeting' - Jun 21, 2009
- Madonna's school coming up fast in Malawi - Jan 10, 2010
- Madonna on Mercy flight to collect Malawi Orphan Chifundo - Jun 21, 2009
- Madge won't allow Malawian dad to meet adopted daughter Mercy - Aug 30, 2010
- Madonna takes David, Mercy to Malawi - Apr 06, 2010
- Madonna converts new daughter to Kabbalah - Jun 21, 2009
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- 'Tearful' Mercy James pleads for 'her mum Madonna' - Apr 06, 2009
- 'Regular mum' Madonna rushes with Mercy to Kabbalah meeting - Jul 06, 2009
- Madonna wants to be tougher parent - Apr 19, 2012
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie attend Kabbalah service - Feb 02, 2009
- Madonna's Malawian daughter's family plans to sue over break of visit vow - Feb 07, 2011
Tags: adoption, colleagues, daily express, daughter lourdes, devotees, emotions, girl pop, guy ritchie, kabbalah, london, madonna, material girl, old star, orphan girl, passover, pop queen, rejection, rocco