Madge to get permanent custody of Malawian tot earlyNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:38 am ICT by admin
The hearing was originally not die to take place until April.
Insiders believe that Madge and Ritchie will be granted full custody of the two-year-old tot who has been living with them for a year.
However, an early hearing may cause a bit of trouble for Madge, as it may once again have people talking about her getting special treatment.
Lawyer Justin Dzonzi said the temporary order had stipulated that at least 18 months should elapse to assess Madonna’s suitability as a parent.
He added that an earlier hearing may look as if the rules had been bent for the singer.
“If this is true it would appear the rules have been bent,” The Sun quoted him, as saying. (ANI)
- Malawian President Mutharika dies after heart attack - Apr 07, 2012
- Madonna's lawyers 'hopeful' adoption appeal would succeed - May 05, 2009
- Madonna celebrating gay Malawians' release - May 31, 2010
- Madonna's second Malawian adoption bid 'confirmed' - Apr 01, 2009
- Malawians split over court 'no' to Madonna adoption (Lead) - Apr 04, 2009
- Madonna's Malawian daughter's family plans to sue over break of visit vow - Feb 07, 2011
- 'Ecstatic' Madonna wins second Malawi adoption case - Jun 13, 2009
- Madonnas adoption hearing deferred - Apr 16, 2008
- 60 Somalis, Ethiopians feared dead in Malawi - Jun 22, 2012
- Guy Ritchie calls Madonna 'great mum' after adoption bid fails - Apr 04, 2009
- Malawian girl's father speaks out against Madonna - May 03, 2009
- Madonna still wants to adopt African tot - Apr 13, 2009
- Joyce Banda sworn in as Malawi president - Apr 08, 2012
- Madonna's little Mercy James 'strikes a pose' for cameras - Jul 08, 2009
- Final Malawi adoption hearing date set for Madge - Apr 12, 2008