Madge takes toyboy lover, kids to Kabbalah centreMarch 2nd, 2009 - 1:57 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 2 (ANI): Queen of Pop Madonna has fuelled rumours of a romance with Brazilian model Jesus Luz after she was spotted taking him and her kids to a Kabbalah centre.
The 50-year-old singer reportedly began dating the Luz, 22, earlier this year (09) following her split from moviemaker Guy Ritchie, reports the Sun.
And now the singer has fuelled rumours they are a couple, after she was spotted taking Luz 28 years her junior and her kids Lourdes, David Banda and Rocco to a meeting at the New York base of the religion.
Madonna has previously been linked to baseball star Alex ”A-Rod” Rodriguez.
Recently, it emerged that Ritchie calls ex-wife Madonna IT.
According to friends, the British director started making jibes at the Material Girl hitmaker even before their divorce. (ANI)
- Madonna dating ex-boyfriend again? - Feb 12, 2010
- Madonna's love square with Jesus, A-Rod, Carlos Leon - Feb 11, 2010
- Madonna Introduces Boyfriend to Children - Mar 03, 2009
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Madonna introduces Brazilian toyboy to her kids - Feb 04, 2009
- Madonna not dating her choreographer - Oct 20, 2010
- Diaz, A-Rod holiday together in Mexico - Dec 21, 2010
- Madonna to marry 22-year-old beau? - May 15, 2009
- Madge dating Brazilian toyboy? - Feb 03, 2009
- Cameron Diaz, A-Rod back together? - Nov 24, 2010
- It's splitsville for Diaz, A-Rod? - Jun 03, 2011
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Madonna wants to spend Christmas with boyfriend - Dec 16, 2008
- Madge wants A-Rod to spend Christmas with her in London - Dec 16, 2008
- Madonna keeps 52nd b'day a low key affair - Aug 16, 2010
Tags: 28 years, alex, baseball star, brazilian model, british director, david banda, divorce, guy ritchie, jesus, jibes, kabbalah centre, madonna, material girl, moviemaker, queen of pop, religion, rocco, rod rodriguez, romance, rumours