Madge ‘takes personal chef to restaurant’September 23rd, 2010 - 5:53 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Sept 23 (ANI): It seems Queen of Pop Madonna takes no chances when it comes to eating out.
The Material Girl hitmaker — who was famously quoted saying, “I don’t really eat food in restaurants; you can never be sure what’s in it, can you?” - dined at Hakubai, at Park and 39th, on Tuesday with her personal Japanese chef in tow, reports the New York Post.
She noshed on soba noodles and sushi — foods that are high in fiber and minerals and have been linked to longevity in Japanese women.
The star follows a strict macrobiotic diet, avoiding dairy, sugar and processed foods. (ANI)
- Food festival from the land of the rising sun (Eating out with IANS) - Jan 21, 2010
- Madonna takes private chef on flights - Jul 29, 2010
- Courtesy young enthusiasts, Japanese food takes a bow in India (With Images) - Feb 26, 2012
- Indian platter goes casual; eateries reap bounty - Oct 23, 2011
- Paltrow quits diet regime for kids - May 02, 2010
- Making foodies at Delhi's first restaurant week (Eating out with IANS) - Feb 04, 2011
- Dining out 'ups diabetes risk' - Nov 21, 2010
- Prawn on toast, cheese burgers light up iftar in Pakistan - Aug 05, 2012
- Renée Zellweger 'stays slim by eating seaweed!' - May 29, 2010
- Food poisoning fells 80 sick in China - Jul 10, 2012
- Fried food is my weakness, says Gwyneth Paltrow - Dec 15, 2010
- Chew well, keep slim, says Paltrow - May 11, 2012
- Chinese stir-fry is Britain's top dish - Jan 22, 2012
- Iowa Chef Christopher Turla Fined $335 for Licking Toads on the Job - Aug 13, 2010
- Michelle Obama branded a 'hypocrite' for 'eating ribs on ski vacation' - Feb 22, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,