Madge ‘takes personal chef to restaurant’September 23rd, 2010 - 5:53 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Sept 23 (ANI): It seems Queen of Pop Madonna takes no chances when it comes to eating out.
The Material Girl hitmaker — who was famously quoted saying, “I don’t really eat food in restaurants; you can never be sure what’s in it, can you?” - dined at Hakubai, at Park and 39th, on Tuesday with her personal Japanese chef in tow, reports the New York Post.
She noshed on soba noodles and sushi — foods that are high in fiber and minerals and have been linked to longevity in Japanese women.
The star follows a strict macrobiotic diet, avoiding dairy, sugar and processed foods. (ANI)
- Food festival from the land of the rising sun (Eating out with IANS) - Jan 21, 2010
- Madonna takes private chef on flights - Jul 29, 2010
- Courtesy young enthusiasts, Japanese food takes a bow in India (With Images) - Feb 26, 2012
- Indian platter goes casual; eateries reap bounty - Oct 23, 2011
- Paltrow quits diet regime for kids - May 02, 2010
- Making foodies at Delhi's first restaurant week (Eating out with IANS) - Feb 04, 2011
- Dining out 'ups diabetes risk' - Nov 21, 2010
- Prawn on toast, cheese burgers light up iftar in Pakistan - Aug 05, 2012
- Renée Zellweger 'stays slim by eating seaweed!' - May 29, 2010
- Food poisoning fells 80 sick in China - Jul 10, 2012
- Fried food is my weakness, says Gwyneth Paltrow - Dec 15, 2010
- Chew well, keep slim, says Paltrow - May 11, 2012
- Chinese stir-fry is Britain's top dish - Jan 22, 2012
- Iowa Chef Christopher Turla Fined $335 for Licking Toads on the Job - Aug 13, 2010
- Michelle Obama branded a 'hypocrite' for 'eating ribs on ski vacation' - Feb 22, 2011
Tags: foods that are high in fiber, hitmaker, japanese chef, japanese women, longevity, macrobiotic diet, madonna, material girl, minerals, new york post, personal chef, processed foods, queen of pop, restaurants, soba noodles, sushi