Madge, Ritchies divorce battle to be made publicFebruary 20th, 2009 - 1:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 20 (ANI): The details of queen of pop Madonna and Guy Ritchies much-hyped divorce battle will be made public as they prepare to fight it out in a US court.
As the Material Girl plans a permanent move to the US, she wants the UK deal to be transferred to the States. Unlike Britain, family hearings are open to the public in America.
Madge apparently wants her two sons Rocco, eight, and David, three, to follow her Kabbalah faith, a form of Jewish spiritualism and insists they eat kosher food and worship at synagogues on Fridays and Saturdays.
The court case will take place in New York.
There is going to be a hearing next month and the papers that have been filed will be available then, the Daily Star quoted a source as saying.
The New York hearing will confirm the English proceedings. There will be revelations, but the divorce remains amicable and intelligently handled, the source added.
The couple have kept most of the details of their divorce secret since breaking up last year.
It has also been said that Ritchie has landed a settlement worth 45million pounds, a British legal record for the amount a woman has given a husband. (ANI)
- Will intimate Madonna-Ritchie divorce details be aired in public? - Feb 21, 2009
- Guy Ritchie 'circumcised to comply with ex-wife Madge's Kabbalah beliefs' - May 05, 2011
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Madge, Ritchie want New York court to declare their child-custody deal official - Feb 14, 2009
- Naomi Campbell practices mystical Kabbalah 'to control violent temper' - Oct 18, 2010
- Guy Ritchie's new girl plays 'mum' to Madonna's sons on night out - Aug 22, 2010
- Guy Ritchie expecting child with girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley - Mar 07, 2011
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow tries to bring Kabbalah to the Hamptons - Jul 20, 2010
- Madonna and boyfriend Brahim Zaibat split over religious issues - May 10, 2011
- Madonna uses Kabbalah water in London home - Apr 18, 2010
- Guy Ritchie calls ex-wife Madonna IT - Feb 27, 2009
- Naomi Campbell takes to Kabbalah for temper - Oct 18, 2010
- Madonna brings her toyboys to Kabbalah - Dec 15, 2010
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010