Madge, Ritchie want New York court to declare their child-custody deal officialFebruary 14th, 2009 - 6:32 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 14 (ANI): Madonna and film director Guy Ritchie have filed papers to make their custody order concerning their two children legally binding in New York.
The Material Girl has filed a petition in Manhattan’’s state Supreme Court, requesting that their joint-custody deal of eight-year-old Rocco and three-year-old David be declared legally binding in the U.S.
Under the deal, the boys must remain kosher, attend synagogue on Fridays and Saturdays and receive an upgraded Internet connection at Ritchie’’s English country estate, reports the New York Daily News.
A British court finalized the couples divorce last month, with the two agreeing to joint custody of their sons. (ANI)
- Will intimate Madonna-Ritchie divorce details be aired in public? - Feb 21, 2009
- Madge, Ritchies divorce battle to be made public - Feb 20, 2009
- FBI finds girl 'kidnapped' by dad - Mar 16, 2012
- Guy Ritchie on a New York pad hunt - Feb 09, 2009
- Cox, Arquette seek smooth divorce - Jun 15, 2012
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie settle children's custody deal - Mar 12, 2009
- Madonna likely to get custody of children? - Oct 20, 2008
- Pete Wentz, Ashlee Simpson begin custody battle over son - Mar 09, 2011
- Klum files for divorce - Apr 07, 2012
- Madonna to pay ex-husband $76 mn in divorce deal - Dec 16, 2008
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie end marriage in 'quickie' divorce (Lead) - Nov 22, 2008
- James Marsden's wife Lisa Linde files for divorce - Oct 03, 2011
- Pete Wentz wants joint custody of son - Mar 09, 2011
- Arquette files for divorce from Cox - Jun 13, 2012
Tags: child custody, couples, divorce, feb 14, film director, fridays, guy ritchie, internet connection, joint custody, madge, madonna, manhattan, material girl, new york daily news, petition, rocco, saturdays, state supreme court, synagogue, york daily news