Madge named ‘Hardest Working Mother in Showbusiness’April 27th, 2009 - 1:15 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, April 27 (ANI): Madonna has topped a new poll of ‘Hardest Working Mothers in Showbusiness’.
The Queen of Pop, who is mum to adopted tot David Banda, three, Rocco, eight and 12 year old Lourdes, bagged 110 million dollars in 2008, putting her on top of America’s Forbes magazine’s list.
The ‘Material Girl’ hitmaker earned most of her money from her world tour as well as record sales and a string of endorsement deals, reports Contactmusic.
Reese Witherspoon, who has two kids from ex-husband Ryan Phillippe, came second after earning 24 million dollars in 2008.
Gwyneth Paltrow, who also has two kids, with husband Chris Martin, came in third with earnings of 20 million dollars.
Julia Roberts, mother of three, landed the fourth spot.
Sarah Jessica Parker, who has a son with husband Matthew Broderick, rounded out the top five.
The top five are:
2. Reese Witherspoon
3. Gwyneth Paltrow
4. Julia Roberts
5. Sarah Jessica Parker (ANI)
- Madonna voted hardest working mother in new poll - Apr 26, 2009
- Jolie, Parker named Hollywood's highest paid actresses - Jul 06, 2011
- Sandra Bullock named Hollywood's top-earning actress - Aug 04, 2010
- Ryan Phillippe, Amanda Seyfried 'make out' at Madonna's post-Oscar party - Mar 02, 2011
- Parker tackles working mom blues - Aug 23, 2011
- Witherspoon wants to have more kids - Feb 10, 2012
- Sarah Jessica Parker Moving? - Jun 20, 2010
- Sandra Bullock tops Forbes' list of Highest-Paid Actresses - Aug 04, 2010
- Kristen Stewart named highest paid actress - Jun 20, 2012
- Paltrow named best dressed celeb - Sep 13, 2012
- Phillippe delighted over Witherspoon's engagement - Dec 31, 2010
- Will Natalie Portman fall victim to legendary Oscar's curse? - Feb 25, 2011
- Kids can be distracting: Parker - Dec 06, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon Announces Engagement To Jim Toth - Dec 29, 2010
- Sandra Bullock Tops Forbes' List Of Highest Paid Hollywood Actresses - Aug 05, 2010
Tags: 20 million dollars, chris martin, contactmusic, david banda, endorsement deals, forbes magazine, gwyneth paltrow, husband matthew, husband ryan, julia roberts, material girl, matthew broderick, new poll, queen of pop, reese witherspoon, ryan phillippe, sarah jessica parker, showbusiness, working mother, working mothers