Madge heads to Tel Aviv to wrap Sticky & Sweet tourJune 3rd, 2009 - 3:39 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 3 (ANI): Madonna is heading to Israel to wrap up her Sticky & Sweet tour.
The pop sensation, who has adopted the Hebrew name Esther through her Kabbalah teachings, is to perform in Tel Aviv on September 1.
In a post on her website, the Material Girl has revealed how happy she is about returning to the Holy Land to wrap up her tour.
“I’m very excited about returning to Israel for my last and final show,” Contacmusic quoted her as writing.
This is the second time that Madonna is going to stage a concert in Israel. She had performed there in 1993.
Madonna’s Sticky & Sweet tour began in Britain last August. (ANI)
- Madonna tags Israel as world's energy capital - Sep 02, 2009
- Madonna escorted by cops on Jerusalem sightseeing tour - Sep 01, 2009
- Madonna may face lawsuit in France over Nazi symbol - Jun 05, 2012
- Madonna joins Israeli PM for Jewish Sabbath celebrations - Sep 05, 2009
- Madonna to meet Netanyahu, Livni in Jerusalem - Aug 31, 2009
- Madonna dines with Israeli opposition leader - Sep 02, 2009
- Madonna fans oppose bombing Iran before Israel gig - Feb 10, 2012
- Madonna shares spiritual awakening in Israeli newspaper - Aug 01, 2009
- Madonna's Israel tour panned by Palestinians - Sep 05, 2009
- Madonna not dating her choreographer - Oct 20, 2010
- Israeli victim saw Delhi bomber - Feb 14, 2012
- Rihanna's wardrobe malfunction during Israeli gig - Jun 01, 2010
- Paltrow Tries To Bring Kabbalah To Hamptons - Jul 20, 2010
- Israeli play gets an Indian avatar - Sep 23, 2011
- Madonna 'desperately wants to work with' Lady GaGa - Aug 29, 2010