Madge, Guy Ritchie celebrated Christmas as a familyDecember 29th, 2008 - 12:25 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, December 29 (ANI): Madonna and Guy Ritchie, who were granted a quickie divorce in November, reportedly made peace with each other to celebrate Christmas as a family.
The Queen of Pop had flown down to her ex-hubbys native Britain to spend the festive evening as a family for the sake of their kids.
While the director was staying at the family’’s Wiltshire country estate in England with sons David, three, and Rocco, eight, the singer spent the jolly day at the pairs 22 million dollar London mansion with Lourdes, her 12-year-old daughter from a previous relationship, as per sources.
Next day after Christmas, the passer-bys spotted the family heading for a walk, reports Contactmusic.
An onlooker told British newspaper The People: “They all looked really at ease with each other. Madonna and Lourdes had partnered up while Guy walked with the boys but there was an overall sense of togetherness.
“It was as if they wanted everyone to see that they have made peace with each other. It was so lovely after all the tales of rows and bickering. Let’’s hope it lasts for the childrens” sakes.”
The source added: “Everyone hopes their feelings of togetherness aren”t just for Christmas but will continue well beyond.” (ANI)
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Madonna shells out PS5,000 on bubbly silver wine - Dec 23, 2008
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie play 'happy' family for kids - Oct 26, 2009
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Ritchie bans Madonna from staying at his house - Dec 19, 2008
- Madonna, Guy to spend Christmas together for kids - Dec 15, 2008
- Guy Ritchie, Ainsley expecting a boy? - Jun 10, 2011
- Guy Ritchie, girlfriend expecting first child - Mar 07, 2011
- Ritchie, Madonna to spend Christmas together for kids - Dec 14, 2008
- Madonna snubs family get together to meet divorce lawyer - Dec 24, 2008
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Guy Ritchies dos and donts Christmas list for Madonna - Dec 25, 2008
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
Tags: christmas, day after christmas, december 29, feelings, festive evening, guy ritchie, london mansion, madge, madonna and guy ritchie, native britain, onlooker, pairs, peace, queen of pop, quickie divorce, relationship, rocco, sake, sense of togetherness, wiltshire