Madge, Guy Ritchie caught in custody battle of kidsDecember 12th, 2008 - 6:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 12 (ANI): Madonna and Guy Ritchie are still locked in a bitter custody battle of their kids.
The couple, who divorced last month, have still to settle an agreement over where the children should live.
Both sets of lawyers have still got their heads down. It is very complicated, the Daily Star quoted a source as saying.
The couple has three kids, two sons, and a daughter.
Madonna is apparently determined to move back to the States, where the father of her eldest child Lourdes lives in New York.
They have one biological child Rocco, eight, whom Ritchie is said to dote upon.
They adopted another son, David, three, from Malawi.
Another source said Ritchie may insist on Madonna buying him an apartment in New York as part of any deal allowing the children to live in the city.
She cannot take them there permanently unless Ritchie or an English court gives permission. (ANI)
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Madonna plays Santa for Malawi orphans - Dec 28, 2010
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Madonna, Guy to spend Christmas together for kids - Dec 15, 2008
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Madonna wants to be tougher parent - Apr 19, 2012
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Madonna 'set to adopt second Malawian tot' - Mar 30, 2009
- Guy Ritchie, Ainsley expecting a boy? - Jun 10, 2011
- Guy Ritchie dad again - Sep 06, 2011
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie reach custody settlement over kids - Mar 12, 2009