Madge axed me for not talking French, says Oz nannyApril 14th, 2009 - 2:25 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 14 (ANI): Queen of pop Madonna sacked her nanny just because she didn’t know French.
Australian nanny Angela Jacobsen was on holiday in Thailand when she was sacked by the ‘Material Girl’.
The 29-year-old had formed a close bond with “amazing” Madonna’s adopted son David Banda, who is enrolled at a French school in New York and insists she misses him a lot.
“I miss him so very much. He meant the world to me,” the Daily Star quoted Jacobsen as saying.
“It’s because I don’t speak French. All the children go to French school and are fluent in the language.
“David had started school and was speaking to me in French. I learned the basics but he progressed far more quickly than I did and I couldn’t help him with things such as homework,” she added. (ANI)
- Whose holiday homework is it: Parents or kids? - Jul 01, 2012
- Nanny reveals strain of working with Madonna - Mar 28, 2009
- Madonna's attention terrifies Antonio Banderas - Aug 10, 2011
- Men didn't find young Madonna attractive - Nov 11, 2011
- Madonna's adopted son meets biological father - Mar 31, 2009
- Jesus Luz steps out with Madge, her three kids to see Broadway show - Mar 29, 2010
- Alba wants daughter to be trilingual - Nov 14, 2010
- I was a rule follower at school: Kristen - Oct 09, 2011
- Cooking, not Madonna's forte - Jan 15, 2012
- Madonna's adopted Malawian kids lose their native lingo - Oct 28, 2009
- 'My name is Chang & I'm not a foreigner' (Movie Snippets) - Jul 23, 2011
- Madonna's Malawian daughter forgets native language - Oct 28, 2009
- Soha misses school days, envies school-going children - Jul 16, 2012
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Tough boss Madonna fires adopted sons Australian nanny - Mar 23, 2009