Madge and Tupac Shakur’s ‘love child’ almost happenedNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:07 am ICT by admin
Maddona’s friend Alison Clarkson has recalled the brief period when the singer was dating Shakur, one year before his death.
Clarkson said that after a while into the relationship, Shakur dumped Madge because she was a white girl.
“She was going out with him … but homegirls were saying to him, ‘I can’t believe you’re going out with a white girl,’” the New York Daily News quoted her, as saying.
The in depth biography of Madonna was published on 27th August 2007 in the UK and will be published in November in the USA. (ANI)
- Legendary rapper Tupac's biography in pipeline - Dec 02, 2010
- Madonna criticised over album name - Jan 13, 2012
- Rihanna's Tupac tattoo causes a stir - Jan 26, 2012
- Tupac Shakur's collection to be displayed in Atlanta University Center - Sep 14, 2011
- Madonna fan of Middleton's style - Dec 07, 2011
- Beth Ditto eager to write songs for Madonna - Jan 29, 2012
- Dumped by girlfriend, man feeds her hamster to dog - Apr 26, 2012
- Have some fun on the bookshelf this weekend (IANS Books) - Aug 11, 2012
- Madonna to dedicate Super Bowl performance to dad - Feb 04, 2012
- Madonna teams up with Minaj for new single - Oct 29, 2011
- Madonna flaunted Obama tattoo - Sep 09, 2012
- Madonna's naked photo to fetch 5,000 pounds? - Apr 25, 2012
- Hackers post fake story about rapper Tupac Shakur on PBS - May 31, 2011
- Madonna brings her toyboys to Kabbalah - Dec 15, 2010
- Madonna's adopted Malawian kids lose their native lingo - Oct 28, 2009
Tags: alison clarkson, biography of madonna, depth biography, desperately, friend alison, homegirls, love child, lucy, maddona, madge, mid 30s, new york daily news, o brien, pop diva, tupac shakur, wanted children, white girl, york daily news