‘Made in Chelsea’ to return for 2 more seasons

July 18th, 2012 - 7:40 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt  

Los Angeles, July 18 (THAINDIAN NEWS) There is some good news for all ‘Made in Chelsea’ fans as E4 has commissioned two new seasons of the show. It is aired on the 4 on Demand service and has quite a loyal fan following.

In the recent past the show came under a cloud as two of the lead actors called it quits. Caggie Dunlop and Hugo Taylor quit the show and since then the fans believed that the show was also near the end but it is not so, as E4 has commissioned two new seasons of the show.

Another actor – Kimberley Garner is also not sure whether she wants to work on the show or not. However actor Spencer Matthews says that he is still interested in the show and would continue on.

Kimberley said that, “It’s definitely not true. I haven’t been axed. The producers have asked me back for series four and five but I’m not sure I want to go back. I’m in talks to star in a Hollywood film with a big A-lister. But I can’t say who or what it is yet.”

Caggie Dunlop basically left the show because she wanted to focus on her music career.

Related Stories

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted in Entertainment |

Subscribe