Madame Tussauds To Launch Eight Wax Statues Of Lady GaGa In Different LocationsNovember 8th, 2010 - 2:43 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
November 8, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): This is the biggest launch in the history of Madame Tussauds. The wax figure specialists are all set to launch eight wax statues of singer Lady GaGa, one each for its different locations around the world. The eight statues go on display in London, New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Berlin, Amsterdam, Shanghai and Hong Kong by next month. A representative from the Madame Tussauds museum confirmed that the launch will take place next month, but further details related to the costumes of the waxed Lady GaGa have not been revealed as of yet.
A spokesman for the London branch of Madame Tussauds said that the eight wax figures will be seen in eight different costumes, including the Marie Antoinette wig and the buns that the singer had worn at the Brit Awards and the Radio 1 studios respectively. But her fans will have to wait to see whether the famous meat dress of Lady GaGa will be a part of any one of her wax figures.
Reports claim that £1.2m has been spent by the London branch of Madame Tussauds to prepare the wax figures which go on display in different locations around the world next month. So if you are a Lady GaGa fan as well, you will certainly get the chance to see the life-sized statue ot any of the above mentioned branches of Madame Tussauds. The famous singer will be immortalized in this famous wax museum and this is a rare honor that is bestowed upon the biggest personalities.
- Lady Gaga's wax models to be unveiled at Madame Tussauds' show - Nov 06, 2010
- Lady Gaga to make Madame Tussauds history - Nov 08, 2010
- Lady GaGa Rebuffed By Top Chinese Designer! - Dec 02, 2010
- Lady GaGa To Be Immortalized In Eight Madme Tussauds Locations - Nov 09, 2010
- Lady Gaga's eight waxworks unveiled - Dec 10, 2010
- Big wax figure at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong - Mar 25, 2011
- Hollywood Heartthrob Robert Pattinson Gets Wax Figure At Madame Tussauds - Nov 03, 2010
- Kareena unveiled at Tussauds - Oct 27, 2011
- Rihanna gets wax statue at Madame Tussauds - Oct 03, 2011
- Bradley Cooper wax statue at Madame Tussauds - Jul 20, 2011
- Wax statue biggest honour: Kareena - Nov 11, 2011
- Susan Boyle To Be Immortalized At Madame Tussauds - Aug 09, 2010
- Gaga's waxwork to be unveiled at all Tussauds' museums - Aug 26, 2010
- Is Lady GaGa The Present Day Saint Francis Of Assisi? - Dec 07, 2010
- Colin Firth immortalized in wax - Dec 15, 2011
Tags: 2m, brit awards, buns, costumes, famous singer, famous wax, lady gaga, launch, london branch, madame tussauds museum, marie antoinette, personalities, radio 1, rare honor, shanghai, wax figure, wax figures, wax museum, wax statues, wig