‘Madagascar 3′ on Indian screens June 8 (With Images)April 17th, 2012 - 6:16 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 17 (IANS) The third instalment of animation film “Madagascar” is set to release in India June 8.
“Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted” will narrate the story of Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Gloria the Hippo, and Melman the Giraffe, who fight to get home to their beloved New York, and King Julien, Maurice and the Penguins are all along for the comedic adventure.
Their journey takes them through Europe where they find the perfect cover — a travelling circus which they reinvent - Madagascar style.
- Action, comedy, drama - a summer bonanza for movie-goers - Apr 29, 2012
- 'Madagascar 3' - cramped but triple the fun (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 09, 2012
- Now a game on 'Madagascar 3' - May 29, 2012
- Priyanka's charm evergreen, says Bhandarkar (Movie Snippets) - Jun 07, 2012
- Katy Perry records songs for 'Madagascar 3' - May 26, 2012
- 'Finding Nemo' 3D in India before US (With Images) - Aug 01, 2012
- Why Alzheimer's patients could forget that zebras have stripes - Dec 21, 2010
- Will Smith's daughter in 'Madagascar 3'? - May 14, 2012
- Amanda Seyfried loves taxidermy - Mar 11, 2012
- Partition, terror and women on book shelf (IANS BOOKS THIS WEEK) - Apr 14, 2012
- Brits changing names for mad monikers like Willy Wonka, Ms Jelly St Tots - Dec 09, 2010
- 'Madagascar 4' to be a musical? - May 25, 2012
- Dubai, cricket and drama on bookshelf (IANS Books This Week) - Nov 10, 2011
- Erotica, healing, Ruskin Bond on book cart (IANS Books This Week) - Dec 08, 2011
- Damon in awe of 'We Bought...' lion - Oct 17, 2011