‘Mad Men’ star January Jones bares all for Versace ad campaignDecember 15th, 2010 - 1:31 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Dec 15 (ANI): ‘Mad Men’ star January Jones has posed nude for Versace’s new spring/summer 2011 ad campaign.
Famed photographer Mario Testino shot the black-and-white picture of the star.
In the picture, Jones in seen wearing nothing but a pair of sexy stiletto heels and a strategically placed handbag.
“I am always on the lookout for the next Versace blonde,” the New York Daily News quoted Donatella Versace as telling Women’s Wear Daily.
“In January I feel I have found a perfect Versace woman for the 21st century.”
“She is chic and elegant but deeply sensual too,” Versace added. (ANI)
- January Jones' red-hot gown exposes more than cleavage at awards - Jan 18, 2011
- January Jones dubbed 'the most glamorous actress of our time' - Jan 29, 2011
- 'Mad Men' star January Jones signs on to be the new face of Versace - Nov 24, 2010
- Kate Moss smoulders as she poses nude for Brazilian Vogue - Apr 29, 2011
- Donatella Versace considers her label daring - Nov 21, 2010
- It's splitsville for January Jones, Jason Sudeikis - Jan 18, 2011
- Britney glows in stunning photoshoot for V mag - Mar 03, 2011
- Fashion designers praise Kate Middleton's 'classic' wedding gown - Apr 30, 2011
- Only Versace for me, says Gaga - Jun 10, 2011
- Lady Gaga transforms into risque Lady Liberty for V Magazine cover - Sep 02, 2010
- When Liz Taylor didn't return Donatella's ring - Jun 04, 2012
- Versace teams up with H&M; - Jun 22, 2011
- Moss hires Mario Testino as official wedding photographer - Jun 01, 2011
- Julia Gillard's stepdaughter 'strips for lads mag Zoo Weekly' - Sep 09, 2010
- Shoes designed by Cheryl Cole faulty? - Dec 25, 2011
Tags: 21st century, ad campaign, famed photographer, handbag, january jones, lookout, mad men, mario testino, new spring, new york daily news, new york dec, spring summer, stiletto heels, versace woman, york daily news