“Mad Men” Season 4 Episode 3 Brings In Good NewsAugust 9th, 2010 - 7:55 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Aug 9, (THAINDIAN NEWS) “Mad Men” is considered as one of the highly anticipated and most watched series in American cable network AMC owing to its different plot structure and wonderfully woven storyline which keeps the audience riveted to their seats. Last night’s episode of “Mad Men” was subtitled as “The Good News”. The show received appreciation and was liked by the viewers for its story telling structure and wonderful performance by the characters. “The Good News” was directed by Jennifer Getzinger and was co-written by Jonathan Abrahams and Matthew Weiner.
“Mad Men” is set in the 1960’s background and focuses on Don Draper(the role is played by veteran actor Jon Hamm) who is a charming advertising executive on Madison Avenue and the people surrounding his professional and personal lives. The latest episode saw that Joan is all set to start a family with Greg but their career hinders the things as Joan’s work schedule keeps her busy and Greg’s Army commitments demands his time as well. Don goes to California to meet Anna and his niece who gives him a disturbing news. However, they spend their time at night to get their mind out of the problems they are facing.
“Mad Men” Season 4 Episode 3 “The Good News” is set at a time of New Year’s Eve, 1964 and the director was successful in giving the background a feel of mid 60’s. The best thing about “Mad Men” is through the episodes the writer questions about the traditional norms the society and the boiling societal disputes between women and men with his compelling storyline. The premiere episode attracted about 3 million viewers and last night also the show pulled in millions of viewers who watched their favorite show on television.
- Jon Hamm Returns With Much Anticipated "Mad Men" Season 4 Premire Tonight - Jul 25, 2010
- Mel Gibson to appear in 'Mad Men' - Sep 25, 2010
- "Mad Men" Star Christina Hendricks Speaks About Her Role - Aug 09, 2010
- "Mad Men" Season 4 Finally Premieres On AMC - Jul 26, 2010
- The Luminaries Of 'Mad Men' Cover The Special Edition Of 'Rolling Stone' - Sep 03, 2010
- Will Mad Men End in 2012? - Apr 20, 2010
- Jon Hamm signs three-year-contract with Lionsgate TV - Jun 23, 2011
- Will Jane Lynch Be Able To Pull Off The Don Draper Look? - Oct 11, 2010
- Latest Episode Of "Mad Men" Appreciated By Viewers - Aug 02, 2010
- Review Of 'Mad Men' Season 4 Finale - Oct 19, 2010
- Gibson likely to star in 'Mad Men' - Sep 26, 2010
- Mad Men's 2011 season delayed - Mar 23, 2011
- 'Mad Men' should end : Jon Hamm - Jun 14, 2011
- "Mad Men" Star Jon Hamm To Feature On "The Simpsons' - Jul 26, 2010
- 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards: Nominees & Winners - Aug 30, 2010
Tags: american cable, cable network, disturbing news, draper, favorite show, gina gomez, jon hamm, jonathan abrahams, mad men, madison avenue, million viewers, niece, norms, personal lives, plot structure, premiere episode, veteran actor, watched series, weiner, women and men