MacroMan M-series new premium Fashion collection launched by Hrithik RoshanApril 24th, 2009 - 9:31 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
* Macroman M-Series New fashion line from Rupa & Co Ltd to enhance company profile to be truly Global brand
* Rupa’s takes an aggressive entry into the premium global innerwear and sportswear market
* Hrithik to be part of the new TVC and print advertising campaigns planned nationally
Your browser may not support display of this image.
Mumbai, April 24, 2009: Rupa & Co Ltd, India’s largest manufacturers of hosiery inner, casual and sportswear for men, women and kids today announced the launch of the new premium fashion line under “MacroMan M Series’. The premium fashion line of knitted inner wear and sportswear for Men was unveiled at a dazzling event and gala evening with leading models fashion show and with one of the most stylish actors of Indian Cinema Hrithik Roshan, the brand ambassador for the premium range of MacroMan – M Series.
Speaking at the launch, Mr.P R Agarwala, Chairman, Rupa & Co Ltd, said, “For the last four decades Rupa & Co. Ltd has been manufacturing the world’s finest quality of knitted inner and casual wear providing its customers a stylish and comfortable experience. The new fashionable collection of MacroMan M Series is yet another premium range of collection being offered from the house of Rupa. The fashionable line of this series is targeted for the youth of the country that captivate fashion and style. With the launch of the new series we endorse our commitment to our consumers in India & abroad to provide world class comfort & style through our range of products.”
Suave and stylish ambassador for the brand MacroMan M series, Hrithik Roshan expressed, “It is a pleasure to be a part of this celebration and Team MacroMan. “Live the moment, Live the action’ is something that transcends what one wears. It is about what one is and it is something that I have been trying to live by. So when I endorse MacroMan its appeal to me lies beyond just being an endorser of the brand; it makes me feel like someone who is intimately involved with the brand. I am happy that over the two years of my association with it we have come such a long way. It has truly been a pleasant experience.”
Rupa & Co. Ltd. have continuously modernize its machinery and plant requirement to harness the same growth potential and committed long term investments to manufacture world’s best products that have a winning edge.
On the launch, elated Mr. Vikash Agarwala, President Finance and Brand Director, Rupa & Co Ltd elaborates further, “Poised on the new wave of Indian innovation, MacroMan M series as a brand that promises to set new standards time and time again with the use of modern technology and stylish designs. A new TVC featuring our brand ambassador Hrithik Roshan with the new range of M series product has been created with an aim to bring out the versatility of our premium range of products. In our communication for the new range of M series, we have tried to represent our brand as a reflection of what today’s youth is actually like – fashionable, confident and stylish.”
The premium inner wear industry is growing at the rate of 25 per cent annually and Rupa with its brand MacroMan has found huge growth potential in the premium segment of male innerwear, MacroMan at present is growing at the rate of 35 percent per year. Today, Rupa is a market leader with largest market share in the inner wear and casual wear segment in the Indian subcontinent as well as in the Middle East.
Manufactured using state of the art technology and exclusive designs, the MacroMan range of products is sure to captivate any audience. The new MacroMan M series comprises of vest brief, short, loungers, under shirts socks, sports shorts Priced between Rs 55/- to Rs 400/-. the entire range of the new MacroMan m series will be available at all leading stores and retail outlets.
About Rupa & Co. Ltd
For the last four decades Rupa & Co. Ltd have been producing the finest quality products through continuous innovation and improvement, providing the customers a stylish and comfortable experience. Established in 1968 as Binod Hoseiry, the group is the cherished vision of three men of enterprise, Mr. P. R. Agarwala and his brothers Mr. G. P. Agarwala and Mr. K. B. Agarwala. Adjudged by Limca Book of Records for the 3rd consecutive time this year for the largest manufactures of hosiery undergarments, Rupa today is one of India’s leading hosiery brands in India and abroad with an annual turnover of over US $80 million.
Rupa has a wide product portfolio that includes the most suave, stylish and comprehensive range of inner wears for men, women and children. Rupa frontline, Skywings, Softline, Bumchums, Thermocot, Footline, Zooreka, Interlock, MacroMan, Euro, Kidline, Ribline and Jon are the few brands that the company offers under its umbrella. Rupa’s products do not only cater to the India market alone. It has also expanded its base and dealership network to geographies across the globe. Transcending national boundaries, today Rupa has established its presence across five continents. Rupa today has loyal customer base in UAE, USA, Canada, UK, Chile, several European markets and the Middle East. -Sampurn Media
- Kardashians to launch eye wear line - Aug 12, 2012
- Mahindra's new XYLO TVC 'Happy Legs' brings Auto and Fashion on the same platform - May 14, 2010
- Betsey Johnson declares bankruptcy - Apr 27, 2012
- Corporate backing must for fashion brands: Designers - Apr 04, 2012
- Hrithik Roshan named brand ambassador for Liberty - Aug 02, 2011
- Retro to Hawaiian with a twist: Summer fashion for men - May 22, 2012
- Simpson sisters team up for fashion - Jun 03, 2011
- Jessica Simpson's fashion line expected to make $1bn in sales next year - Dec 07, 2010
- Hollywood style icons turn fashion designers - Aug 06, 2010
- Shahrukh Khan Becomes The Brand Ambassador For Kansai Nerolac - Nov 02, 2010
- Van Heusen Renews Partnership With Atlas For Leather Accessories - Aug 02, 2010
- Pakistani textile brand to open 200 stores in India - Apr 14, 2012
- Bodycare Lingerie Announces Mandira Bedi As The New Face - Aug 16, 2010
- Indian menswear brands holding own against international labels - Aug 06, 2012
- Kareena gets the brandwagon for 'Heroine' - Aug 31, 2012
Tags: advertising campaigns, fashion collection, fashion line, fashion show, fashionable line, gala evening, global brand, hrithik roshan, indian cinema, innerwear, last four decades, launch, m series, macroman, models fashion, new fashion, print advertising, rupa, sportswear market, tvc