Macca’s new lady is a breast cancer survivorNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:37 am ICT by admin
A friend of Macca’s reveals that one of the things that attracted the singer to Shevell was her bravery and positive attitude.
“Paul admires Nancy because, like Linda, she is brave and always remained positive,” The Sun quoted the pal, as saying.
“They’ve been able to open up to each other about how cancer affected their lives. Nancy’s very intelligent and beautiful, but it’s her inner strength that has really captured Paul.”
Ms Shevell also revealed that she is legally separated from mega-rich husband Mr Blakeman who she wed in 1984.
“Yes, we are separated,” she said.
But she wouldn’t answer questions on her relationship with Macca.
“I’m afraid I cannot comment. I can’t say anything.”
Mr Blakeman - a commissioner of the New York Port Authority and a partner in a top Big Apple law firm - also confirmed the split.
“My wife and I are legally separated at the moment. The separation is amicable and mutual.” (ANI)
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
- Paul McCartney all set to marry Nancy Shevell - Sep 16, 2011
- McCartney to wed again - Oct 09, 2011
- Nancy Shevell and Paul McCartney pay tribute to Whitney Houston - Feb 15, 2012
- Paul McCartney struggles with modern fame - Mar 07, 2012
- Nancy Shevell not marrying Macca - Jan 27, 2009
- McCartney moves up on rich musicians list - Apr 27, 2012
- Paul McCartney releases a book on his late wife Linda - Apr 18, 2011
- McCartney gets puppies' photo as wedding gift - Oct 18, 2011
- Macca's girlfriend's ex-hubby 'eyeing US senate seat' - Nov 28, 2009
- Paul McCartney quits drugs for daughter - Feb 16, 2012
- Macca still feels tinge of sadness at first wife Lindas death - Jan 29, 2009
- McCartney's girlfriend free to marry him - Jan 25, 2009
- Linda was an inspiration to female photographers, says Sir Paul McCartney - Apr 19, 2011
- When Lovato met McCartney - Apr 11, 2012
Tags: bravery, breast cancer survivor, diagnosed with cancer, first wife, inner strength, legally separated, macca, nancy, new lady, new york port authority, paul ms, positive attitude, reveals, rich husband, separation, wife linda