Macca wining and dining married millionairesNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:34 am ICT by admin
According to sources, Macca and Nancy have also spent hours alone in his New York home and have been seen taking quiet walks in the exclusive Hamptons beach resort.
The veteran singer jetted to his mansion on New York’s Long Island last week after estranged wife Heather Mills’ scathing TV and radio attacks on him.
However he quickly managed to put his troubles behind him and looked relaxed as he spent three peaceful days wining and dining with Nancy.
Macca and the 47-year-old married mum began their quiet weekend together by enjoying a late-night drink at a restaurant in the exclusive beach resort of East Hampton, where they chatted and sipped cocktails until 3am.
The following afternoon, he visited her at the luxurious home she shares with lawyer husband Bruce Blakeman. After leaving the house Sir Paul was pictured going into a local lingerie store to buy a gift.
Hours later the pair met up again, this time for dinner at the Mount Fuji Japanese restaurant. Later that evening Nancy spent nearly two hours at Paul’s East Hampton home before journeying back to her own house.
“They were at the bar chatting. At one point she moved in close and kissed him on the neck,” The Sun quoted a witness who saw the couple in a restaurant, as saying.
The next morning they were together again, sharing breakfast at a cafe before going for a drive and a walk on a beach.
They kissed tenderly in the front seat of Macca’s Ford pick-up truck as he dropped her home. Later Nancy drove back to his home where they spent several more hours alone together.
“With Nancy, Paul appeared happier and more relaxed than he has for a long time. They were chatting like old friends and seemed totally wrapped up in their conversation,” an onlooker said.
“It was windy when they went for a walk on the beach. They walked together but with their hands in their pockets. Later Paul dropped Nancy off. As they were saying goodbye, he leaned over and gave her a kiss before she got out,” the onlooker added.
Nancy is the wife of Bruce Blakeman, a commissioner of the New York Port Authority and a partner in a top New York law firm.
She is vice president of her wealthy family’s successful transport firm based in Elizabeth, New Jersey. She was known as Nancy Shevell Blakeman but has recently dropped her husband’s name. (ANI)
- Macca's new ladylove flies to London? - Nov 14, 2007
- Macca 'not responsible for break up of girlfriend's marriage' - Nov 14, 2007
- McCartney to wed again - Oct 09, 2011
- Macca's girlfriend's ex-hubby 'eyeing US senate seat' - Nov 28, 2009
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
- McCartney's wedding is 'imminent' - Sep 14, 2011
- Paul McCartney may marry Nancy Shevell - Feb 09, 2009
- Nancy Shevell and Paul McCartney pay tribute to Whitney Houston - Feb 15, 2012
- Winehouse goes on 16-hour alcohol binge - Aug 05, 2010
- Macca to wed for the third time? - Sep 11, 2008
- McCartney gets puppies' photo as wedding gift - Oct 18, 2011
- No big fat wedding for McCartney, Shevell - Jul 22, 2011
- Kate Winslet finds new love! - Jan 02, 2011
- Nancy Shevell not marrying Macca - Jan 27, 2009
- Heather Mills 'has a new man in her life' - Aug 22, 2009
Tags: chatting, cocktails, east hampton, fuji japanese restaurant, heather mills, husband bruce, late night, lawyer husband, lingerie store, luxurious home, macca, mount fuji, nancy, night dinners, peaceful days, quiet weekend, sir paul, tender kiss, veteran singer, wife heather