Macca ready for court battle to clear domestic violence allegationsNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:12 am ICT by admin
A source revealed that Macca is not prepared to “roll over or be held to ransom” by his estranged wife, who is demanding the freedom to discuss their relationship when they finally divorce.
“Paul is a highly principled man and he is not afraid to go to court. It’s a case of ‘Bring it on’” the Mirror quoted the source, as saying.
“He may be digging his heels in - but don’t mistake that for stubbornness. There is a real difference. He wants to clear up the allegations about domestic violence and thinks a public hearing may be the only way to do that.
“It’s not ideal but Paul is not afraid to take their divorce to open court. He believes he will come out of it better than Heather ever could.”
The source said Mills is also now realised that a court battle is imminent, but for different reasons.
“She believes this will go all the way too. She feels he wants a full hearing because every day this drags on paints her as a gold-digger pushing for more money while he is seen as Saint Paul,” the source said.
“His first and foremost concern is Beatrice - and that means stopping her mother from talking publicly about their marriage.
“But Heather believes it’s all because he wants to maintain control. He holds all the cards. She doesn’t feel she should be banned from talking about their relationship.
“It was part of her life and she can’t just pretend it never happened.” (ANI)
- Macca, Heather Mills 'bury the hatchet' for daughter's sake - Mar 22, 2010
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- How Heather Mills tortured her ex-nanny with her diva-like demands - Mar 30, 2010
- Heather Mills gives Macca's new love her 'blessings' - Apr 12, 2009
- Heather Mills says Macca chased her for months - Feb 03, 2010
- Heather Mills identifies with Mahatma Gandhi - Aug 11, 2009
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
- Elderly director sues woman over 'faked romance' - Aug 07, 2012
- Heather Mills celebrates winning legal battle over nanny's bully claims - Jun 05, 2010
- Marriage to Heather Mills was 'mistake of the decade', says Paul McCartney - Dec 10, 2009
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- Suvari opts of out-of-court divorce settlement - May 20, 2012
- Seal wants share in Klum's fortune? - Sep 04, 2012
- Heather Mills may return to court for new Macca fight - Apr 02, 2008
Tags: confidentiality clause, court battle, different reasons, divorce, domestic violence allegations, drags, estranged, foremost concern, go all the way, gold digger, heather, macca, maintain control, relationship, she believes, stubbornness