Macca offers MillsNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:23 am ICT by admin
Mills is also reportedly being urged to accept the new deal, which is far more than the 3million and 5million pounds offering that was on the table before.
“They are nearing a possible settlement. There has been so much speculation about this case but here are the hard facts,” The Mirror quoted a source, as saying.
“Paul, on the advice of his lawyer Fiona Shackleton, originally offered Heather between three and five million. But there was absolutely no way Heather’s legal team were going to accept that.
“Anthony Julius is a formidable operator and decided to play hard ball.
“He’s crossed swords with Ms Shackleton before when they went head to head in Prince Charles and Diana’s divorce and he knows how she works.
“There has been serious wrangling going on behind the scenes for months and months and months and he has finally managed to get them to hike the package up to about
- Heather Mills says Macca chased her for months - Feb 03, 2010
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- How Heather Mills tortured her ex-nanny with her diva-like demands - Mar 30, 2010
- Macca, Heather Mills 'bury the hatchet' for daughter's sake - Mar 22, 2010
- Heather Mills vows never to marry again - Feb 09, 2010
- Heather Mills throat-slashing threat to Maccas lawyer - Mar 26, 2008
- Heather Mills to sell New York home - Feb 20, 2011
- Paul McCartney signs up for 'Shrek 4' - Nov 08, 2008
- Hairstyle showdown: Heather gets Kate Gosselin's - Aug 03, 2009
- Madge hires Maccas divorce lawyer - Jun 25, 2008
- Heather Mills gives Macca's new love her 'blessings' - Apr 12, 2009
- Mills tips glass of water over Macca's lawyer! - Mar 18, 2008
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- Thierry Henry pays ex-wife Claire Merry PS8M - Dec 05, 2008