Macca, Mills on verge of resolving divorce battleNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:08 am ICT by admin
Mills is also said to have told friends: “This is the first day of the rest of my life.”
The animal rights activist is reportedly going to get a multi-million pound lump sum and annual payments of several million pounds.
She will also be able to talk about her marriage in an autobiography and talk shows - something that Sir Paul, 65, was averse to when talks first began.
However, this means that Mills will be getting 1 million pounds less a year.
Macca is also said to be considering whether to agree or head for “all-out war” in court.
However, a pal of Mills said: “It’s not really in anyone’s interests for that to happen.
“That said, the fact that Paul didn’t say yes straight away was slightly unnerving for her.”
The friend also revealed a bit about what went on behind closed doors on Thursday, Oct 11 when the couple met under the eye of Mr Justice Coleridge in an annexe to the Royal Courts of Justice.
“They spent eight and a half hours debating every fine detail - the wording and the figures, the so-called gagging order, how the payments would be made, a tax provision for,” the pal said.
Heather, Paul’s visitation rights, how long Heather could be in America and abroad with Bea, how long Paul can take her away for without Heather.
The pal also revealed why Mills broke down in tears.
“It’s as if she had been weakened by this long fight,” the friend said.
“When it became obvious that they were nearing a resolution, she just seemed to lose her composure and broke down in tears.” (ANI)
- How Heather Mills tortured her ex-nanny with her diva-like demands - Mar 30, 2010
- Heather Mills celebrates winning legal battle over nanny's bully claims - Jun 05, 2010
- Macca, Heather Mills 'bury the hatchet' for daughter's sake - Mar 22, 2010
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- Heather Mills gives Macca's new love her 'blessings' - Apr 12, 2009
- Heather Mills says Macca chased her for months - Feb 03, 2010
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- Marriage to Heather Mills was 'mistake of the decade', says Paul McCartney - Dec 10, 2009
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- Heather Mills' activist daughter irks guests with culinary choices queries - Aug 01, 2009
- Britain's Princess Beatrice wants 'real job' - Mar 03, 2012
- Macca has great taste in women, says ex-wife Heather Mills - Jan 26, 2009
- Heather Mills says she treated ex-nanny 'like a daughter' - Mar 31, 2010
- Heather Mills to sell New York home - Feb 20, 2011
Tags: broke down, closed doors, coleridge, confidentiality clause, custody rights, daughter beatrice, divorce battle, fine detail, gagging order, heather paul, macca, mail, mr justice, royal courts of justicemal rights activist, sir paul, tax provision, this means that, unnerving, visitation rights