Macca, Mills moving towards money settlementNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:48 am ICT by admin
They will come face to face before Mr Justice Coleridge on Wednesday or Thursday to come to an agreement so as to avoid a costly and public hearing.
If successful, it could have Macca paying Mills somewhere between 30 million to 50 million pounds - a sum more than the 20 million pounds offer he has made.
If the couple don’t reach an agreement between themselves, the judge would then indicate what he thinks a court would order, reports Times Online.
The settlement will be made up of a lump sum plus annual payments for the couple’s daughter, Beatrice.
The venue for the meeting is thought to be within a mile of the Royal Courts of Justice in The Strand.
The couple separated last May after four years of wedding. (ANI)
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- Heather Mills says Macca chased her for months - Feb 03, 2010
- Heather Mills gives Macca's new love her 'blessings' - Apr 12, 2009
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- Macca, Heather Mills 'bury the hatchet' for daughter's sake - Mar 22, 2010
- Heather Mills celebrates winning legal battle over nanny's bully claims - Jun 05, 2010
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- How Heather Mills tortured her ex-nanny with her diva-like demands - Mar 30, 2010
- Paul McCartney all set to marry Nancy Shevell - Sep 16, 2011
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
- Heather Mills loves freedom after divorce from Macca - Jul 11, 2009
- Macca, Mills on verge of resolving divorce battle - Nov 14, 2007
- Marriage to Heather Mills was 'mistake of the decade', says Paul McCartney - Dec 10, 2009
- Heather Mills to represent herself in suit filed by ex-nanny - Feb 23, 2009
- Heather Mills vows never to marry again - Feb 09, 2010