Macca, Mills agree onNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:01 am ICT by admin
The two, who have been involved in a contentious legal battle for a while now, decided to come to a conclusion for the sake of their daughter Beatrice.
“50 million pounds is the figure they seem to have finally settled on, subject to the lawyers rubber-stamping all the details,” the Sun quoted a source, as saying.
“The legal people will now thrash out the details which could take a couple more weeks to finalise.
“But the biggest issue was always going to be the scale of the settlement - and this is no longer an obstacle,” the source added.
A source close to the former model said that Sir Paul and Mills wanted to settle the issue before their daughter’s fourth birthday
“It’s Bea’s fourth birthday on October 30. Both Paul and Heather wanted closure on the case before that. It looks like that’ll now happen,’ the source said.
“Her solicitors said she’d get far more in court as he’s worth so much - it seems they were right.
“Before the case came to court Heather would have settled for 10million dollars. But Paul was keen to go before a judge,” the source added.
According to the deal, both will have regular access to Beatrice and Sir Paul will pay all her living expenses.
A strict condition of the agreement bans Mills from talking about her married life to McCartney.
The former couple is scheduled to meet today at the High Court Family Division in London where negotiations to finalise the deal will begin. (ANI)
- Macca, Heather Mills 'bury the hatchet' for daughter's sake - Mar 22, 2010
- How Heather Mills tortured her ex-nanny with her diva-like demands - Mar 30, 2010
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
- Paul McCartney quits drugs for daughter - Feb 16, 2012
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- Heather Mills celebrates winning legal battle over nanny's bully claims - Jun 05, 2010
- Heather Mills loves freedom after divorce from Macca - Jul 11, 2009
- Heather Mills says Macca chased her for months - Feb 03, 2010
- McCartney's wedding is 'imminent' - Sep 14, 2011
- Heather Mills to represent herself in suit filed by ex-nanny - Feb 23, 2009
- Mills' tweets about relationships on Macca's b'day - Jun 25, 2009
- Heather Mills gives Macca's new love her 'blessings' - Apr 12, 2009
Tags: 50 million, bea, contentious, daughter beatrice, family division, former model, heather, living expenses, macca, married life, obstacle, rubber stamping, sir paul, solicitors, strict condition, thrash