Macca gets bored of being a ‘Beatle’June 4th, 2009 - 2:55 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, June 4 (ANI): Sir Paul McCartney has said that many times he gets bored of being a ‘Beatle’.
The legendary rocker has confessed that many times he gets tired of the fame that comes from being a part of the ‘Fab Four’, reports the China Daily.
“You get fed up being him. You’re always that guy,” he said.
He added: “If I was Bruce Springsteen, I might get fed up being Bruce Springsteen. I might want to be the kid I was growing up, when I didn’t have that image to live up to
Although McCartney hates the pressure surrounding his success, he still loves playing live.
The 66-year-old star has said that he loves peppering his shows with songs from his back catalogue because he is aware that his fans will want to hear his biggest hits. (ANI)
- McCartney bored of being a Beatle! - Jun 03, 2009
- Macca pays on-stage tribute to Jimi Hendrix - Jun 14, 2010
- Macca croons 'When I'm Sixty-Four' to Bill Clinton on 64th birthday - Aug 23, 2010
- McCartney surprises Clinton on birthday - Aug 22, 2010
- Sir Paul McCartney to write score for New York City Ballet - Feb 25, 2011
- Susan Boyle wants a duet with Paul McCartney - Nov 27, 2010
- When tipsy John Lennon played Beatles gig in his underwear - Jun 18, 2010
- Fans go mad for Macca's first Brazilian gig in 18 years - Nov 09, 2010
- McCartney raises voice to save baby elephant in India (With Image) - Jul 26, 2012
- London Games opening ceremony kicks-off at 9 p.m. - Jul 26, 2012
- Paul McCartney Croons For Michelle Obama - Jun 04, 2010
- Joe Walsh and Paul McCartney get standing ovation at the Grammy Awards - Feb 14, 2012
- Paul McCartney was inspiration by father - Jan 30, 2012
- Bruce Springsteen's new album to be launched March 6 - Jan 25, 2012
- When Lovato met McCartney - Apr 11, 2012