Macca fears Mills’ TV rants hurting daughter BeatriceNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:20 am ICT by admin
Mills has blamed Macca for their split and for failing to “protect” her and their daughter after the separation.
A friend of Sir Paul, 65, said that the rants would only serve to damage Mills in the eyes of the public.
“People will see what he had to put up with. Paul has too much dignity to respond to her claims,” The Sun quoted the pal, as saying.
“His biggest fear is that Heather’s comments will harm Beatrice. What she has said is not healthy for anyone and in particular their daughter.”
Sir Paul’s close cousin, comedian Kate Robbins, also slammed Mills for her attack on Macca and his daughter Stella.
“I’m livid about what she has said. Paul adores Beatrice, he is a fabulous father,” She said.
“Stella is a lovely person. She is kind, generous and absolutely peaceful.”
She also called Mills a ‘liar’ for saying Macca did not like to contribute to charities.
“She’s a liar. If you knew how much he gives to different charities you would be gobsmacked,” Robbins said.
Celebrity divorce lawyer Vanessa Lloyd Platt warned that Mills’ outburst could see her losing custody of Beatrice.
“Paul’s team could get psychologists and psychiatrists to look at her demeanour and ask, ‘Is she able to look after Beatrice?’” Platt said.
“What harm has she potentially done to Beatrice? Those are the kind of questions the judge will be asking.
“Has she acted in the welfare and interests of her child? Can she look after her? It may encourage Paul to make a bid for residence of the child to look after her full time.
“When you’ve got a divorce case like this you are not allowed to talk about the detail. She has really shot herself.
“Paul could go for a gagging order to say, ‘You are not allowed to talk about this’. She could go to prison if she breaches that order.” (ANI)
- How Heather Mills tortured her ex-nanny with her diva-like demands - Mar 30, 2010
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
- Heather Mills says Macca chased her for months - Feb 03, 2010
- Marriage to Heather Mills was 'mistake of the decade', says Paul McCartney - Dec 10, 2009
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- Heather Mills' activist daughter irks guests with culinary choices queries - Aug 01, 2009
- Heather Mills gives Macca's new love her 'blessings' - Apr 12, 2009
- Heather Mills celebrates winning legal battle over nanny's bully claims - Jun 05, 2010
- Will fit work around caring for daughter: McCartney - Jan 18, 2010
- Macca has great taste in women, says ex-wife Heather Mills - Jan 26, 2009
- Macca, Heather Mills 'bury the hatchet' for daughter's sake - Mar 22, 2010
- Heather Mills loves freedom after divorce from Macca - Jul 11, 2009
- Mills has no regrets over marrying Macca because of daughter - Sep 22, 2008
Tags: breaches, charities, comedian, daughter beatrice, daughter stella, dignity, divorce case, divorce lawyer, gagging order, gobsmacked, kate robbins, livid, macca, outburst, pals, platt, psychiatrists, psychologists, rants, sir paul