Macca and Mills not in deadlock over divorce deal

November 14th, 2007 - 2:15 am ICT by admin  
The news comes a few days after the former Beatles legend and Mills failed to come to an agreement, despite an eight-hour hearing last week.

Reports said that the 62-year-old has offered Mill 40 million pounds, while the latter has asked for a 100 million pounds settlement.

However, contrary to the rumours, a source close to McCartney insisted that the musician is happy and relaxed about the way the case is progressing.

The source also said that the former couple is delighted that ‘end is in sight’.

“They are the closest they have been for years - and delighted the end is in sight. They are both going to be at Bea’s birthday party at the end of October - and want to have good news for everyone,’ Contactmusic quoted the source, as telling the Sunday Mirror. (ANI)

Related Stories

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted in Entertainment |