Macca and Mills not in deadlock over divorce dealNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:15 am ICT by admin
Reports said that the 62-year-old has offered Mill 40 million pounds, while the latter has asked for a 100 million pounds settlement.
However, contrary to the rumours, a source close to McCartney insisted that the musician is happy and relaxed about the way the case is progressing.
The source also said that the former couple is delighted that ‘end is in sight’.
“They are the closest they have been for years - and delighted the end is in sight. They are both going to be at Bea’s birthday party at the end of October - and want to have good news for everyone,’ Contactmusic quoted the source, as telling the Sunday Mirror. (ANI)
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- Paul McCartney all set to marry Nancy Shevell - Sep 16, 2011
- Macca, Heather Mills 'bury the hatchet' for daughter's sake - Mar 22, 2010
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- Heather Mills says Macca chased her for months - Feb 03, 2010
- Paul McCartney paid £1 for Olympics performance - Jul 31, 2012
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- Heather Mills vows never to marry again - Feb 09, 2010
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
- How Heather Mills tortured her ex-nanny with her diva-like demands - Mar 30, 2010
- Macca's daughter Beatrice wows audience at stage show - Jan 31, 2010
- Heather Mills identifies with Mahatma Gandhi - Aug 11, 2009
- Macca hires 'Moss' nanny to have younger influence on daughter' - Jun 10, 2009
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
- 'One Direction' star Harry Styles is dating Emily Atack - May 21, 2012