Macca aims to live up to 100June 23rd, 2009 - 1:38 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jun 23 (ANI): Sir Paul McCartney has reportedly told his friends that he is confident of reaching 100-years-of-age.
One of his friends says that for McCartney, who turned 67 on June 18, it will not be a difficult feat, as he leads a healthy life.
“Paul has a hunch he’ll still be here to mark his 100th year,” the Daily Express quoted a family friend as saying.
“At the end of the day he leads a pretty healthy life with a strict vegetarian diet and he exercises regularly. He certainly sees 100 as a reachable target,” the friend added. (ANI)
- Sonu Sood goes shirtless for PETA ad (With Image) - May 11, 2011
- Hindus back Paul McCartney's call to India for a National Vegetarian Day - Jan 05, 2011
- Paul McCartney quits drugs for daughter - Feb 16, 2012
- I immerse myself in writing: Paul Mccartney - Sep 26, 2011
- McCartney launches vegetarian cookery book - Mar 27, 2012
- Mccartney immortalised on PETA Stamp - Nov 29, 2011
- Macca appeals for meat-free day in India - Jan 05, 2011
- Ex-Beatle Paul McCartney to tell EU: 'Less meat means less heat' - Nov 29, 2009
- McCartney urges Manmohan to celebrate vegetarianism - Jan 05, 2011
- Paul McCartney Croons For Michelle Obama - Jun 04, 2010
- When Macca nearly missed out on playing a gig for Obama - Jul 31, 2010
- Hindus back Catholics' call for meatless Fridays - Mar 07, 2011
- Fran Healy Keeps Promise Made To Paul McCartney, Turns Vegetarian - Jul 29, 2010
- McCartney falls on stage - Nov 25, 2010
- Beatles, Rolling Stones, Sex Pistols to perform together at London Olympics? - Apr 25, 2011