Ludacris honoured for charity workDecember 21st, 2011 - 2:27 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Dec 21 (IANS) Singer Ludacris has been honoured for his charitable work in his homeland, Georgia.
The “Area Codes” hitmaker founded the Ludacris Foundation in 2001 and he has been working closely with social and educational groups in a bid to inspire youths to achieve their goals.
The hip-hop star was recognised for his work during a special ceremony Tuesday. He used the opportunity to donate winter essentials to needy children, reports contactmusic.com.
In a post on micro-blogging site Twitter, he wrote: “Just got honoured by the city of College Park for my charity work! Just gave toys, coats, hats, gloves ect (etc) to 260 kids!”
- 50 Cent wants to feed one bn Africans - Jul 19, 2011
- Jay-Z teams with Pharrell for clothing line - Aug 05, 2011
- Baby girl born to Beyonce - Jan 08, 2012
- Hip-hop artist Nate Dogg dies at 41 - Mar 17, 2011
- Jay Z to open restaurant for charity - Jul 06, 2011
- Indian idioms for free-style western performances? The debate grows (Lifestyle Feature) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2012
- Taylor Swift upset with concert cancellation - Jun 11, 2011
- Drake And Nicki Minaj Reveal They Are A Married Couple Through Twitter - Aug 28, 2010
- Vivek Oberoi urges people to support senior citizens - Sep 15, 2011
- Eid Mubarak, says Kim Kardashian - Aug 30, 2011
- Minaj pays tribute to dead fan - Jun 01, 2012
- Anupam Kher to be honoured in Toronto (Movie Snippets) - Apr 16, 2011
- Beth Ditto eager to write songs for Madonna - Jan 29, 2012
- Ludacris rhymes even in his talk: Akshay Kumar - Sep 22, 2011
- Pearl Jam to perform at Jay-Z's festival - May 23, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,