Lovesick Winehouse ready to quit singing to win back hubbyMarch 11th, 2009 - 3:01 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 10 (ANI): Amy Winehouse has said that she would give up singing to woo back hubby Blake Fielder-Civil.
Amy, 25, penned three notes on her Facebook website page, revealing her anguish at the couples split.
Blake, 26, plans to divorce Amy and has shunned her efforts to patch things up.
Amy would chuck it all in for im indoors, The Sun quoted Winehouse, as stating on her blog.
Nothing is worth as much as Blake. Wheres my oblivious Blakey boy? she added.
However her pals urged her against her decision.
He aint worth it, a pal said. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse ready to give up music for husband - Mar 12, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse blasts goddaughter over Fielder-Civil reconciliation comments - Dec 23, 2009
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Winehouse 'plans to move ex-hubby into multi-million pound pad' - Apr 19, 2010
- Amy Winehouse "happy without Blake Fielder-Civil" - Nov 28, 2009
- Trouble in Winehouse, Fielder-Civil's paradise - Apr 11, 2010
- Amy Winehouse fuels Blake Fielder-Civil reunion rumours - Nov 25, 2009
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Amy Winehouses hubby Blake Fielder-Civil divorces her on Facebook - Jan 26, 2009