Lovesick Pete Doherty wants to head-butt Kate Moss loverMarch 24th, 2009 - 4:31 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 24 (ANI): Pete Doherty, whos the former lover of supermodel Kate Moss, has revealed that he’’s thought about head-butting her new beau Jamie Hince.
Doherty revealed that he still misses Kate and feels jealous whenever he sees her with Hince.
“I wanted to see Lily Allen play the other week. But her label EMI got in touch and said, We dont want you there because Kate Moss will be there and it will take attention away from Lily. Can you not go? I was so insulted. I dont know. I think I would have been courteous enough, Contactmusic quoted Pete, as telling Q magazine.
Then Id probably have head-butted her new boyfriend, put her over my shoulder and run off. Really and truly, I miss her. And I would like to speak to her. Its so confusing for me still, he added. (ANI)
- Pete Doherty talks of head-butting Moss man - Mar 23, 2009
- Kate Moss has her ear pierced 5 times - Mar 26, 2009
- Kate Moss recording music album? - Jan 01, 2011
- Kate Moss to pen autobiography - Jul 29, 2011
- Kate has not married Hince - Oct 16, 2010
- Kate Moss to tie the knot this year - Feb 03, 2011
- Moss tempted Hince away from veganism - Aug 05, 2012
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince engaged? - May 03, 2010
- Moss loses engagement ring - Jun 28, 2011
- Kate Moss to record album with boyfriend Jamie Hince? - Dec 31, 2010
- Lily Allen snubs Kate Moss from wedding guest list - Apr 17, 2011
- Kate Moss's dad impressed with her fiance - Jun 21, 2011
- Kate Moss to join her boyfriend's music band? - Sep 28, 2009
- Kate Moss to look modern on wedding day - Mar 05, 2011
- Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010