Love your mother, say Bollywood celebsMay 12th, 2012 - 2:54 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 12 (IANS) Bollywood actors Suniel Shetty and Arunoday Singh feel every day is Mother’s Day and it is important to express gratitude to your mum daily.
Ahead of Mother’s Day Sunday, a few B-town celebrities spoke about the day:
Suniel Shetty: For me all 365 days a year is Mother’s Day because she is the reason for everything that happens in your life. Love you Ma!
Dia Mirza: Each day is incomplete without your mother. We all know that mother’s love is selfless, no one can equal what a mother does for her child. It’s the most beautiful form of love.
Aditi Rao Hydari: My mother is the most important person in my life. Whatever she has taught me about life will always stay with me, and I am thankful to her for being the person she is.
Arunoday Singh: Every day is Mother’s Day. If I call her up on one special day to say Happy Mother’s Day, she will get very angry with me for only calling on just one day.
Yuvika Chaudhary: For every mother, her child always remains a child, however old you grow.
Javed Ali (Singer): No one will live forever. Instead of missing her after she has gone, it is better to love and respect her while she is still with you.
- Dia, Prachi recall their mothers' selfless love - May 12, 2012
- Mom is the best, says Bollywood - May 08, 2011
- Mona Kapoor passes away, B-town mourns - Mar 25, 2012
- Now I know why Chetan Bhagat is famous: Amrita Puri (Movie Snippets) - Jul 09, 2012
- Won't get typecast: Aditi Rao - Feb 12, 2012
- The film industry is image driven: Aditi Rao - Feb 19, 2012
- I'm more than just a celeb wife: Mana Shetty (With Image) - Sep 12, 2010
- I'm choosy because my work, not my face, sells: Irrfan Khan (Interview) - Jan 21, 2011
- Happy Father's Day, tweets Bollywood - Jun 17, 2012
- Spread love, today and always, tweets B-Town - Feb 14, 2012
- Beyonce pays handwritten tribute to mom - May 15, 2012
- 'Happy Mother's day', tweets Bollywood - May 13, 2012
- What women want, actresses tell on Women's Day - Mar 07, 2012
- Gomez thanks fans for support - Dec 28, 2011
- Changing dirty nappies not fun: Ricky Martin - Aug 02, 2011