Love-split Jordan gears up to launch her own equestrian clothing lineMay 29th, 2009 - 1:13 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 29 (ANI): Just days after splitting from husband Peter Andre, Katie Price a.k.a Jordan is set to launch her designer range of equestrian clothing.
The former glamour model is attending Clothes Show London, an event being held at London’s Excel Centre.
At the event, the beauty will be joined by M&S star Erin O’Connor and Strictly Come Dancing celeb Lisa Snowdon.
“The aim is to highlight the leading fashion and beauty groups, and to showcase what London has to offer, now and in the near future,” one of the show organisers told Sky News.
Another organiser explained that it was Price’s deep involvement in riding that made her part of the show.
“She was bringing out her original equestrian range at the same time as the show - it was good news all round to have her join us,” she told Sky News.
The 30-year-old split with her husband of three years earlier in the month.
The couple have three children between them, Harvey aged 7, Junior three and Princess Tiaamii, one. (ANI)
- O'connor's marriage back on track - Jan 31, 2012
- Katie Price to sue Peter Andre? - Jun 30, 2010
- Lisa Snowdon 'Smitten' By Jay Bothroyd? - Jan 15, 2011
- Katie Price fears Alex Reid will return home - Jan 19, 2011
- Andre seeks ex-girlfriend's help in organising kids' party - Jun 12, 2011
- Alex Reid to stay mum over marriage break-up - Jan 26, 2011
- Sinead O'Connor splits with husband - Dec 28, 2011
- Katie Price wants to have kids with Penna - Jun 22, 2011
- Katie Price to sell house - Jan 27, 2011
- Sinead O'Connor shows off her new look - Jul 07, 2011
- Leandro Penna is the best father, says Price - Aug 24, 2011
- Katie Price receives kidnap threat - Nov 13, 2011
- Andre's Mexican bash for children - Jul 03, 2012
- Katie Price waiting for perfect man - Dec 04, 2011
- Katie Price to strip for Playboy at 50 - Aug 14, 2010