Love-rat Rooney makes grovelling apology to in-lawsSeptember 28th, 2010 - 5:49 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 28 (ANI): Love-cheat Wayne Rooney has made a groveling apology to wife Coleen’s parents.
“I let you down,” the Sun quoted him as saying to in-laws.
The humbled ace admitted he had brought shame on the family in a showdown with in-laws Tony and Colette McLoughlin.
They have been “spitting blood” since Rooney was caught cheating on Coleen, 24, with two hookers.
A source said they “turned the hairdryer full blast” on the hapless Man United striker, 24, but were grudgingly won over.
“A few weeks ago Colette and Tony were really angry
“They refused to even give him an audience as they were so disgusted by him.
“But they know that to make Coleen happy they have to accept Wayne as their son-in-law,” the source said.
Tony and Colette agreed to see Rooney on Saturday after Coleen’s sister Rosie, 12, was moved out of intensive care following a stroke.
The star took baby son Kai with him on the half-hour visit to their home in Roby, Merseyside. (ANI)
- Love-rat Wayne Rooney faces furious in-laws - Sep 26, 2010
- Love-rat Rooney 'ordered to apologize to in-laws' - Sep 16, 2010
- Coleen Rooney 'devastated' as ill sister fights for life - Sep 10, 2010
- 'Love-rat' Wayne Rooney's in-laws 'appalled by his antics' - Sep 08, 2010
- Rooney paying for sexcapades by taking mum-in-law shopping! - Oct 15, 2010
- Rooney's in-laws sick of "Kai Wayne Rooney" squawking parrot! - Dec 18, 2009
- Wayne, Coleen Rooney arrange 'secret christening' for son Kai - Nov 29, 2010
- Rooney's mother-in-law 'calling the shots' in his troubled transfer saga - Oct 22, 2010
- Coleen Rooney's thinning patch caused by hair extensions? - Feb 05, 2011
- Rooney stays put with ManU as Coleen fears backlash - Oct 23, 2010
- Coleen trusts Rooney again, prepares to go on holiday without him - Dec 26, 2010
- Coleen Rooney, baby heading to Barbados for holiday - Feb 21, 2010
- Wayne Rooney's 90-minute reunion with son - Sep 11, 2010
- Love-rat Wayne Rooney 'destroyed wife's second baby plan' - Sep 08, 2010
- 'Being a dad is everything to me', says Rooney - Sep 13, 2010