Love-rat Ronan Keating tries to win back wife by dedicating love songMay 24th, 2010 - 4:48 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 24 (ANI): Irish singer Ronan has dedicated a love song to his wife Yvonne Connolly in an attempt to win her back.
The Boyzone star sang one of his romantic numbers ‘If tomorrow never comes’, begging his wife for forgiveness at a concert in Switzerland.
Keating looked ran out, pale and teary-eyed when he sang the song, reports the Daily Star.
“I just slept all day today. All I’ve been doing is resting. I would like to thank my mum and dad,” the 33-year-old singer told fans at SkyDance festival about his agony after he had an affair with blonde dancer, 26-year-old Francine Cornell.
“Thanks to all of you. Until next time life truly is a roller coaster,” he added.
Keating told his friends that giving a performance so soon after his break-up was announced was “the hardest thing he ever had to do.”
“I know what I did was wrong. I feel terrible about what this has done to Yvonne but I’m not prepared to give up on my marriage,” a source quoted Keating when he told his friends about his affair.
“I’ve cancelled everything for the next three weeks and I’m going to go back to Dublin to try and make this work,” the source added.
It is reported that Connolly had discovered several naughty text messages from Francine on Keating’s secret mobile phone. (ANI)
- Keating wants to live stress-free life - Sep 02, 2012
- Ronan Keating wins back estranged wife - Jul 31, 2010
- Keating doesn't wish to spread heartache anymore - Aug 29, 2012
- I will never give up on my marriage: Ronan Keating - May 25, 2010
- Keating apologises for cheating on sleeve notes of new album - Nov 12, 2010
- Ronan Keating splits from wife? - Apr 02, 2012
- Ronan Keating finally breaks his silence over affair - Jul 15, 2010
- Ronan Keating moves out of family home - Jun 14, 2010
- Ronan Keating makes public apology to wife - Nov 11, 2010
- Ronan Keating gets new bachelor pad - Jun 20, 2010
- Ronan Keating to start life afresh in Australia - Nov 09, 2010
- Ronan Keating feels blessed - Sep 25, 2011
- Ronan Keating's wife 'to give him one last chance' - May 30, 2010
- Keating suffered depression after split - May 24, 2012
- Keating says it's weird being single - Jun 13, 2012
Tags: agony, blonde dancer, boyzone star, cornell, daily star, dublin, forgiveness, francine, hardest thing, irish singer, love song, may 24, mobile phone, mum and dad, roller coaster, ronan keating, singer ronan, text messages, time life, wife yvonne