Love-rat Ronan Keating ‘back with wife’July 25th, 2010 - 1:07 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 25 (ANI): It seems Boyzone star Ronan Keating’s wife Yvonne has decided to give their marriage another chance.
Yvonne is in Australia with the star and their three kids. He is currently judging the Down Under version of the ‘X Factor.’
“Yvonne and Ronan haven’t been apart for nearly a month,” News of the World quoted a source close the family as saying.
“They are spending all their time together and doing things a normal family would - days out, dinners and plenty of quality time together. This is the most promising they’ve looked as a couple since their separation in May.
“Ronan is expected to be needed in Australia for at least two months. At the moment he feels he can persuade Yvonne to join him.
“The band are talking about going over and Yvonne is very keen for them to be there if she can’t be - to make sure he doesn’t get up to no good,” source added. (ANI)
- Ronan Keating splits from wife? - Apr 02, 2012
- Ronan Keating planning to move in with blonde dancer lover? - May 31, 2010
- Ronan, Yvonne heading towards reconciliation? - Jun 29, 2010
- Keating suffered depression after split - May 24, 2012
- Ronan Keating to act in movie - Mar 04, 2011
- Ronan Keating's seven-month affair with dancer - May 23, 2010
- Keating doesn't wish to spread heartache anymore - Aug 29, 2012
- Singer Ronan Keating allegedly cheated on wife - May 21, 2010
- Ronan Keating's wife agrees to give marriage second chance - May 31, 2010
- Ronan Keating 'accused of cheating by wife' - May 21, 2010
- Ronan Keating wins back estranged wife - Jul 31, 2010
- Keating wants to live stress-free life - Sep 02, 2012
- Ronan Keating's wife confronted him after finding saucy texts on phone - May 22, 2010
- Love rat Ronan Keating's wife joins him in Australia - Jun 29, 2010
- Ronan Keating moves out of family home - Jun 14, 2010