Lovato visits rehab patientsDecember 6th, 2011 - 7:35 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 6 (IANS) Actress Demi Lovato paid a visit to her former rehab centre to interact with patients.
The 19-year-old was admitted to the Timberline Knolls facility in Illinois in November 2010 for a three-month-treatment for an eating disorder and self-harming.
However, she returned back to the centre Sunday to speak to the patients and share her experience, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Wow what an inspiring day. Many tears were shed and many memories were brought back at Timberline Knolls,” she wrote on micro-blogging site Twitter.
“Today I went back to the treatment centre I went to last year, to speak to the beautiful women fighting their inner demons was so honoured. To be able to share my story and let them know that it gets easier. Life is beautiful… You are worthy of it(sic),” she further posted.
- Post rehab, Lovato still self-harms - Mar 08, 2012
- Demi Lovato overwhelmed by fan support - Jul 13, 2011
- Lovato - a role model! - Aug 17, 2011
- Lovato on Twitter break - Jan 24, 2012
- Demi Lovato saved by rehab - Nov 26, 2011
- Demi Lovato not in rehab for drug issues, says her rep - Nov 11, 2010
- Demi Lovato left rehab to spend Christmas with family - Dec 28, 2010
- I've gained weight, get over it: Lovato - Aug 31, 2011
- Lovato's tattoo tale - Dec 04, 2011
- Lovato, Valderrama part ways - Jun 14, 2011
- Demi Lovato Cancels Tour With Jonas Brothers, Enters Rehab - Nov 02, 2010
- Demi Lovato says bullying sparked eating disorder - Apr 21, 2011
- Lovato excited to return to work after rehab stint - Mar 23, 2011
- Lovato ready to tour - Oct 10, 2011
- Demi Lovato's new album is therapeutic - Jun 04, 2011