Lovato, Valderrama part waysJune 14th, 2011 - 2:19 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 14 (IANS) Singer Demi Lovato, who has been dating actor Wilmer Valderrama since January, has reportedly parted ways.
The 18-year-old singer has blamed the 13-year age gap between them as the reason behind the split.
“The age difference meant they were in completely different places in their lives,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Lovato was admitted to rehab in November for treatment for “emotional and physical issues”.
“It has been a tough year for Demi, and her mom has been a constant source of support. But fame has taken its toll on her family,” the source said.
Lovato recently discovered that she suffered from bipolar disorder. “I never found out until I went into treatment. Looking back it makes sense.
“There were times when I was so manic, I was writing seven songs in one night and I’d be up until 5.30 in the morning. I feel like I am in control now where my whole life wasn’t in control,” she said.
- Demi Lovato has bipolar disorder - Apr 21, 2011
- Demi Lovato caught kissing Wilmer Valderrama - Nov 04, 2011
- Demi Lovato gives up cell phone - Jul 18, 2012
- Demi Lovato splits from boyfriend? - Jan 12, 2012
- Demi Lovato too busy to romance - Jul 13, 2011
- Demi Lovato is dating Wilmer Valderrama - Feb 24, 2011
- Proud of Zeta-Jones for seeking help: Demi Lovato - Apr 15, 2011
- Demi Lovato: Whats The Reason Behind Her Rehab Visit? - Nov 04, 2010
- Post rehab, Lovato still self-harms - Mar 08, 2012
- Demi Lovato dating Wilmer Valderrama - Feb 24, 2011
- Demi Lovato quits Twitter after controversy - Jan 24, 2012
- Lovato happy about mistakes - Jun 20, 2012
- "Camp Rock" Star Demi Lovato Enters Rehab To Seek Medical Treatment - Nov 03, 2010
- Genes trigger roots of bipolar disorder? - Sep 02, 2012
- I've gained weight, get over it: Lovato - Aug 31, 2011