Lovato unhappy with tattoosSeptember 7th, 2012 - 2:35 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 7 (IANS) Singer Demi Lovato says she is not happy with her 12 tattoos.
The 20-year-old does not wish to have them when she grows older, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I’ve thought about it before because, you know, when I get older I don’t know if I want to have rock and roll on my middle finger,” Lovato says.
However, the singer wants to keep her worry for later.
“I’m young and I can rock it now and when I get older I can worry about it later,” she said.
- I was a poor role model: Demi Lovato - Jul 28, 2011
- Lovato feels confident without make-up - Jul 19, 2012
- When Lovato met McCartney - Apr 11, 2012
- No rivalry with Lovato: Jonas - Aug 17, 2012
- Demi Lovato loves being sober - Jan 05, 2012
- Demi Lovato back to work after rehab - Feb 18, 2011
- Cole looks at man's shoes before dating - Jul 06, 2012
- Demi Lovato shares picture on Twitter - Apr 11, 2012
- Lovato - a role model! - Aug 17, 2011
- Demi Lovato's Parents Thanks Her Fans, Blames Work Pressure For Her Rehab - Nov 04, 2010