Lovato returns to red carpetJuly 22nd, 2011 - 8:03 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 22 (IANS) Actress Demi Lovato has made her first red carpet appearance after a much publicised stint in rehabilitation.
The 18-year-old was admitted to a clinic last year to deal with a number of personal issues, including self-harming, depression and an eating disorder.
Lovato attended the Htc Status Social launch event in Hollywood Tuesday, where she revealed that she found her return to the spotlight “kind of nerve racking”, but is now more comfortable at public events.
“I’m more relaxed this time around. I’m not as stressed and freaking out, like ‘Do I look okay here?’ I’m like, whatever. What you see is what you get and I’m having fun,” she told Us Weekly.
- Post rehab, Lovato still self-harms - Mar 08, 2012
- Lovato feels confident without make-up - Jul 19, 2012
- Lovato's tattoo tale - Dec 04, 2011
- Lovato - a role model! - Aug 17, 2011
- Lovato ready to tour - Oct 10, 2011
- Lovato visits rehab patients - Dec 06, 2011
- Demi Lovato saved by rehab - Nov 26, 2011
- Lovato excited to return to work after rehab stint - Mar 23, 2011
- Demi Lovato gives up cell phone - Jul 18, 2012
- Demi Lovato overwhelmed by fan support - Jul 13, 2011
- I've gained weight, get over it: Lovato - Aug 31, 2011
- Proud of Zeta-Jones for seeking help: Demi Lovato - Apr 15, 2011
- Demi Lovato: Whats The Reason Behind Her Rehab Visit? - Nov 04, 2010
- Demi Lovato's new album is therapeutic - Jun 04, 2011
- Lovato unhappy with tattoos - Sep 07, 2012