‘Lousy liar’ Jolie says wouldn’t make a good spy in real lifeJuly 14th, 2010 - 2:39 pm ICT by ANI
New York, July 14 (ANI): Angelina Jolie, who plays a CIA operative and is accused of being a Russian spy in her upcoming movie ‘Salt,’ has insisted that she wouldn’t make a good spy in real life.
The actress said that ordinarily she speaks with authority but would probably ‘falter or stutter’ if she told a fib and it would quickly be detected.
“I can keep a secret, but if pressed, I’m a bad liar,” the New York Post quoted her as saying.
Jolie, however, admitted that she’s better at fighting.
When she was in school, Jolie said someone insulted a person she cared about and she let fists fly.
After a couple of punches ‘it kind of ended there,’ she said. (ANI)
- Jolie takes daughter for flying lesson - Jul 01, 2010
- Jolie could be a good spy, says 'Salt' trainer - Aug 21, 2010
- Jon Voight proud of daughter Angelina Jolie - Jul 22, 2010
- Jolie to return for 'Salt' sequel? - Jun 08, 2011
- Jolie sprinkles Rs.78 mn worth 'Salt' on Indian box office - Jul 27, 2010
- Jolie's features appear Photoshopped in Sony Pictures' 'Salt' poster - May 20, 2010
- Jolie plays down sexuality in 'Salt' - Jul 12, 2010
- Angelina Jolie sizzles on the red carpet in Russia - Jul 26, 2010
- Jolie likes to eat spiders! - Jul 13, 2010
- Jolie won't play Marilyn Monroe - Aug 17, 2010
- Jolie wants real-life lady spy at Moscow premiere of 'Salt' - Jul 16, 2010
- Jolie's new passion - speaking 'sensual' and 'seductive' Russian - Jul 14, 2010
- Russian Spy Anna Chapman On Maxim Cover Page - Oct 23, 2010
- Jolie says she's ready for 'Salt' sequel - Aug 18, 2010
- 'Salt' Wows The Fans Of Angelia Jolie - Jul 23, 2010