Louis Tomlinson going deaf in one earAugust 1st, 2012 - 9:49 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Aug 1 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Louis Tomlinson will from now on and for the near future performances be performing while wearing earplugs. This has come about after the realization that he has now gone partially deaf after in one year after the persistent loud screaming of his bands dedicated fans while performing.
The 20 year old performer listened to the screams from their adoring fans that resulted in him getting headaches after the show that was held in Liverpool last week. The managers of the quintet consisting of Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, and Liam Payne alongside Louise mentioned that they would now have to perform with their earplugs on amid the worries of what continuous subjection to the loud noises would have on the performers.
Louis has also been advised against playing music too loudly including in his iPod although his condition has not been formally diagnosed and since if left untreated the condition can lead to deafness. Their management is also concerned and has insisted they wear hi tech filters and earpieces to help reduce the loudness and volume of the music.
Louis was quoted saying “I am going slightly deaf in my right ear. its tinnitus…something like that” right before headlining at the city`s Radio city live. Fellow performer Chris Martin from the legendary rock band “Coldplay” also admitted to suffering from the same condition as a result of playing loud music.
- Tomlinson's hearing problem - Aug 02, 2012
- One Direction announces name of second album - Aug 31, 2012
- One Direction mints 100 mn pounds just in two years - Sep 21, 2012
- Zayn Malik quits One Direction tour - Mar 01, 2012
- One Direction settles lawsuit - Sep 05, 2012
- Big hotel rooms, best part about fame: Malik - Aug 17, 2012
- Martin suffers from ear trouble - May 06, 2012
- Young music fans with 'iPod-itis' at greater risk of going deaf - Feb 12, 2011
- Horan's drinking worries father - Aug 21, 2012
- Niall Horan's scary first kiss - May 21, 2012
- Tomlinson learns lesson after penalty - Aug 21, 2012
- Woman demands $9 mn from Bieber for deafening gig - Jul 15, 2012
- No topic off limits for Paul Taylor's dance troupe - Feb 19, 2011
- 'Noisy' Brit army bands ordered to wear earplugs to meet safety rules - Sep 28, 2010
- 'Doctored' music may ease tinnitus suffering - Dec 29, 2009
Tags: chris martin, earpieces, fellow performer, horan, legendary rock band, liam, loud music, loud noises, loudness, malik, niall, playing music, quintet, radio city, realization, screams, subjection, tinnitus, tomlinson, zayn