Lott signs with modelling agencyJuly 21st, 2011 - 4:15 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 21 (IANS) Singer Pixie Lott, who has her own clothing range with British high street store Lipsy, is collaborating with a modelling agency.
She is thrilled about her association with Select Models Management because, she says, fashion has played an important role in her life.
“I’ve always loved experimenting with different looks and styles through work - it’s one of the perks of the job! I’ve always been surrounded by clothes, and I love fashion. I’ve learnt a lot about what works and what doesn’t, which has helped to build my confidence and interest in fashion,”femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 20-year-old as saying.
“Music and fashion go together well for me as they are both very expressive. I was asked to design a range for Lipsy, which was a great way to experiment more.
“Now I’ve got the opportunity to immerse myself in fashion at another level which is really exciting. Being with Select is like getting my first real fashion job after an apprenticeship!” she added.
- Geri Halliwell enjoys designing swimwear - Jan 30, 2011
- Pixie Lott prefers mannerism over good looks - Jan 08, 2012
- Kruger loves experimental fashion - Sep 09, 2011
- Pixie Lott 'overwhelmed' to record with Stevie Wonder - Sep 04, 2011
- Pixie Lott writes track for Selena Gomez - Apr 20, 2012
- Pixie Lott takes mom on tour - May 20, 2012
- My boyfriends sleep on sofa at my parents' house, says Pixie Lott - Sep 25, 2010
- Pixie Lott puts designer clothes and handbags on sale for charity - Sep 28, 2010
- It's personality over looks for Pixie Lott - Jan 08, 2012
- Daisy Lowe is fearless - Nov 02, 2011
- Kerr loved pregnant catwalk - May 22, 2012
- Osbourne want to launch her own fashion line - Aug 25, 2011
- Rita Ora plans fashion debut - Aug 10, 2012
- Pixie Lott pretends to be a student to obtain discounted movie tickets! - Apr 20, 2010
- Kate Moss amazed over her career success - Dec 22, 2010